5.0 out of 5 stars Love this compression shirt
Light weight, hug the body giving support and also allows the sweat to evaporate. Great Value and it looks sleek.
Published 4 months ago by Rick Kleber

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..... I guess
Published 5 months ago by josh

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this compression shirt, April 8, 2014
Rick Kleber (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..... I guess, March 18, 2014
Not too bad. I usually buy Starter compression shirts, because they're the best on the market. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing starter, that's why I use them as under shirts! Starter compresses better than any other brand, including Under Armor. This New Balance compression was decant. Didn't stack up to Starter, and it's the same price. It's more of a tight fitting muscle shirt, rather than a compression.

4.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with Fashion Upscale, February 12, 2014
Ordered 3 shirts 2 were fine and 1 was torn around collar. E-mailed Fashion Upscale and thought I was going to get a replacement. I even said I would except a different color because I was told they were out of white. I have not heard back from Fashion Upscale since that e-mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, February 7, 2014
Once again...New Balance has done a quality job with this shirt. They always meet my high expectations and would recommend them to everyone.

Thanks...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like underarmour, December 8, 2013
Susan Owen (chandler, arizona) - See all my reviews
Perfect for under football uniform. Make transition much easier. Just a little extra warmth on those cool November football nights.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, nothing amazing here, August 13, 2013
nothing amazing abotu this product, it was what i expected but not great fits a little small. thought it would be better quality

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty decent, August 5, 2013
i understand that it is a compression tank top but it still fits too tight to the point were its hard to put on i am am normally a medium and i struggle to put it on i would recommend buying one size bigger then your normal size

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well, June 28, 2013
The undershirt is very comfortable and light! Good quality and very good price. For runners and other sport activities II recommend 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars muscle tee, June 24, 2013
Great! just what what I was looking for. They were a gift for my husband. He loves them. Fit was great. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 5, 2013
This compression undershirt works very well. Makes you look slimmer and feels very comfortable. It was a very good price

Rate and Discover Movies