Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 5, 2013
Pros: comfortable and material looks durable. At $25 this pair was worth the money.
Cons: the inside red lining looks like it will wear out soon.

I have used this product a handful of times
A cheaper option are the Cramer E4 compression sleeves but these have more compression and are for colder climates.
Order the large if you are taller than 6 feet.
on April 7, 2013
I am a nurse practitioner and on my feet a lot during the work day. I bought these because I can't stand the regular tights that smash my toes and I prefer to wear socks and with tights it is just too much. these have been a great solution. I get the support and able to wear my own nice socks.
on November 7, 2013
I ordered these compression sleeves for my first 10k that I ran a couple of days ago. I have to say, I was extremely pleased. I'm not one to buy into hype often, but after a friend suggested the sleeves, I gave in and grabbed a pair. I felt noticeably less fatigue in my calves during the 10k. I often struggle with calf cramps around mile two and that did not happen at all with these sleeves on! I felt supported during the run, but I didn't really "feel" them on my legs. They were barely noticeable.

Post run, I left these puppies on until I got home. Again, my legs felt supported and less-fatigued than normal. After a quick spin in the wash, they were bright white again. 3 runs in and 0 fraying so far. They seem to be pretty durable, but I think I will buy another pair and rotate them out to decrease wear and tear.

If you are a runner who struggles with calf cramps, grab these!
on December 14, 2012
Slip these on after a long run, bike ride, gym workout and feel...... Ahhhhhhhhhh..... Relief! It took me a long time to finally buy these mainly because I was unconvinced that compression sleeves could really provide much of what they claim. After reading a handful of studies on google scholar about these I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a pair. After I received them, I ordered another pair. I am 6'0, 180 lbs with slightly larger than normal calves so I went with a large and they fit perfect. My next order, I decided to try out a medium to test the compression and they do not actually feel any tighter than the large pair, they are slightly (maybe a 1/2 inch) shorter. These sleeves look great and actually offer a little warmth when its chilly out, however I wouldnt recommend them alone for anything under 45 degrees.
on March 23, 2014
I am an older heavier gent and love to run. I was getting lower leg muscle snaps about the lower calve area that would side line me about two to three weeks, I would rest and run for about a week and whammo, again it would happen. I ordered several different kinds of these and this brand is one that works very well . The product came quickly
on June 8, 2014
I love how my achy sore calves feel so much better when I wear these. I especially like it that I can have calf support when wearing dancing sandals or regular sandals. I don't like it that my ankles swell below them, but that's life.
on December 17, 2013
Very good price and so far have proven to be quite durable ans flexible. Feels great to wear and has saved my shins from various types of abuse either running, rope climbing, or various barbell exercises that I've banged my shin up performing.
on September 27, 2013
Used it first time yesterday for a 5 mile run. And top end of the sleeve slid down tiny bit. But it kept my calf and shin warm throughout. Didn't feel shin pain much during the run and tightened calf after the run.

Will be using it for a half tomorrow. Will post more updates on compression performance by this weekend.
on March 8, 2015
I had a few real issues with these. The first is the quality. There are dozens of loose threads that allows for a lot of snags and unraveling. The ankle area is a good example, it's curled up and tightens so much that is is actually painful. They only way they are comfortable is if you wear them over your socks. Honestly, I've paid less of better. I was really disappointed with new balance's compression sleeve. I expect more from such an influential brand in the running community.
on November 11, 2014
I bought these last year for running and they are fantastic! They work just as well as any compression sock, but they don't fall down as much as the socks do since they're not connected to your feet/ankles. They offer solid compression, helping to limit fatigue. I started wearing them to play soccer to help my calves get through long games, and now I use them to hold my shin guards, as well. They are high quality, although you may see the red stitching start to look a little rough, it doesn't affect their performance. Do not put them in the dryer, as they line dry quickly anyway, just hang them up for twenty minutes. They have lasted about 3 uses a week for a year, and now I want two more pairs so I can rotate them and keep a clean pair handy for soccer and running.