Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 12, 2013
I had never spent this much on underwear before, but this New Balance product is great. The fabric is cool and comfortable, they don't bind or move all over the place, and to be honest, my Wife loves the way they look! Quite flattering, if you know what I mean...
on August 11, 2011
For those of you that are serious athletes, performance briefs are critical. I have had issues biking long distances with other briefs. These new balance are comfortable, wick water to keep you dry, and breath unbelievably well. They are a bit expensive but worth it. I'm buying two more.
on June 17, 2015
Bought two pairs. They are very tight vs all other brands I have tried in the same size. Also, without any fly or pouch, you are essentially smashed and they come off looking like a pair of manties instead of boxers. I am returning the second pair (that I did not try on or open). Order a size up.
on March 7, 2015
little tight
on July 30, 2015
These are very comfortable and a great buy.
on January 11, 2015
I purchased one each of 6 different types of underwear in this same class, and this New Balance product finished in fifth place. It's a decent value compared to most of the others; but it's very tight (I bought XL, and I'm 6'1 and 200 lb). It mashes my genitals against my torso, instead of supporting them in a pocket like other brands. And breathability and wicking are only OK, not as good as other brands.

Better, and actually cheaper, at the moment at least: Champion Men's Tech Performance Long Boxer Brief.

Better, and more expensive: Cocksox Active Long boxer, and Obviously Naked Boxer Brief 9" leg.
on September 16, 2015
I have ordered different types of NB underwears and they fit perfect. These black and also the grey are way to small and seems that they are not sized correctly. I am glad Amazon has a good return policy.
on June 21, 2015
Sizing runs way small.
on November 30, 2015
Seems to fit well enough but it just looked like someone was learning to sew on it. I would have expected more from new Balance. More of a cosmetic issue so I'm not returning them.