5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for posting these shoes
Shoes fit great and I really like the style. They look and feel great. I like high top style of shoes and it's hard to find them without all the flashy colors.
Published 7 months ago by dr fox

3.0 out of 5 stars good
not very suit for winter, a little cold. good looking, but a little small for Chinese kind of feet.. goood
Published 7 months ago by Yamin Wang

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for posting these shoes, February 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Throwback look makes them cooler than the rest, March 23, 2014
I am very particular when it comes to shoes. These look great compared to all other hiking shoes out there. Love the retro look. Plus I have had light hiking shoes in the past from new balance and loved them.

Notices I said light hiking. These fit my hiking and camping needs, which is frequent but not crazy. If you are expecting to climb mountains upon mountains in these then get a different, less cooler looking shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hybrid, April 29, 2014
This is a great hybrid between a sneaker and a hiker. Very comfortable with some ankle support.

I'm a long-time New Balance customer and can attest that It runs about a half-size larger than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, Looks Good, February 10, 2014
I was ready to buy these for $100 direct from New Balance when I found them on Amazon. Bought them right away and I'm really happy with these shoes so far. They are light and comfortable to wear all day. I think they are sturdy enough for a light day hike, which Is all I expected of them. I am happy enough with these that I ordered another pair in different colors a few days after I got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME SHOE!!!, January 21, 2014
Great traction and comfort for a trail shoe! Very good sole support if you are on your feet all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticed by everyone, except me., September 1, 2014
These things are loud...red shoes. Everyone else noticed them, easy to find me in photographs, easy for me to find my shoes in the group. However, I never noticed them. I mean this as an extreme compliment. Where, while hiking through Zion/Bryce, I never had to adjust anything, laces, tongue, etc. I really like the tread, it appears to grip rocks/etc well.

4.0 out of 5 stars condition good, June 13, 2014
I like design and colors.

But the latchet is a little short.

The bottom of shoes is tough

The shoes has nonslip bottom

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple perfect, May 31, 2014
This is awesome style shoes. Fit perfectly in your feet, extremely confortable and maintains your feet hot during cold days. It combines perfectly with your blue jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 19, 2014
This NB boot style never gets old.The picture really doesn't do this boot justice,love it.These boots are worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes., February 17, 2014
These are great on snow and ice, great grip. My reason for purchasing them was to replace my slippery Dr Martins and they have proven to be very good on slippery surfaces.

New Balance Men's H710 Classic Hiking Boot