5.0 out of 5 stars great arch support and comfort
I discovered this shoe during a bout of heel pain (plantar fasciitis); the shoe's arch support was a big help in reducing the discomfort. Ever since then I have stuck with New Balance 990. I can wear it all day long -- standing, walking, etc. -- without any discomfort. Great shoe!
Published 11 months ago by Anne Bader

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
fit nice look good.
Published 4 months ago by Frank Cordova

5.0 out of 5 stars great arch support and comfort, January 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shoe, February 14, 2013
Lynn Chabot-Long (Milwaukee, WI, US) - See all my reviews
This is a high quality running shoe. Although, I am a woman (with feet small enough to wear kids shoes, at half the cost of adults), these shoes are very comfortable, and I hope they will last as long as the adult counterpart.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, May 9, 2014
I love these shoes! I wear size 8 in womens shoes. So, I got an 6.5 in Big Kids and it fits well and very comfortable! Best shoe if your standing for long periods and even exercising :) && also, very affordable && it's on Prime, you can't beat that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to the adult version, September 24, 2013
I bought these and I am a woman, sized 7.5. I bought the children's version because they're SO much cheaper. I am sure there are some fallbacks to buying a child's version of this shoe, versus the adult's, but I am on my feet all day as an RN and I still felt good after a 12 hour day in these shoes. At half the price of an adult's version of this shoe, I am happy I got these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them, February 28, 2014
I let my 5 year old pick out his shoes and while I don't care for the bright orange shoestrings, he has never been more proud and as long as he's happy momma's happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have a very hard time finding shoes., December 8, 2014
I have cerebral palsy, and wear A.F.O.'s or braces. I am an adult but have a small foot, so I need a small but extra wide shoe for the brace to fit, and this type of shoe is very hard to find in a brick and morter store even hard to find online for an affordable price.
I am so happy that I found them here and they fit perfectly at a very good price. I hope to be able to shop for more shoes here soon.
I am sooo happy they fit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars a SHOE THAT FITS AND LOOKS GOOD, January 3, 2014
MY SON LOVES THIS SHOE. IT HAS NICE BRIGHT COLOR- NOT DULL. THESE SHOES ARE STURDY AND GIVE HIM THE SUPPORT FOR RUNNING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right fit., August 23, 2013
I ordered this shoe for my son who has a wide foot. He wears it to school most days and says it is really comfortable. In the past, we have had to go up a size to accommodate the extra width he needs, but not so with this one. It is a great value, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, fit is as expected, August 3, 2014
Great shoes, fit is as expected. I love not having to go into a store to shop for shoes with kids present, campaigning for something pretty, expensive, and totally inappropriate for what they need! I can sort by type and manufacturer, then let them pick what they like online, wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Sassy for "Basic Black" track shoes ......., July 4, 2013
New Balance lives up to it's reputation, yet again. Comfortable & Lightweight. Would prchase them again, made my "end of workday" feet very Happy as soon as I slipped into them & walked around the house. Highly Reccomended !

New Balance KJ990 Lace-Up Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
$59.95 $37.99 - $87.48