Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Balance KL574 Grade Sneaker (Big Kid)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 18, 2014
Good fit, I am an adult woman and typically wear a 6.5-7 in women's shoes, the size 5 kids fit great
on April 25, 2015
I am an adult female, typically wearing between size 6.5-7 in shoes, I got these in a 6 and they fit perfectly. I like the style (simple black and white) which I tried finding in stores and had a difficult time. They are comfortable as tennis shoes go, but I feel they are meant for casual walking/day use as opposed to athletic use.
on May 12, 2015
These have been some of the best, most long lasting shoes I've ever had. I've bought them a couple times and absolutely love them for everyday work use (standing on feet about 6 of 8 hours a day) and working out too. Nice big toe box too, no scrunching of the toes. I've had these for over a year and they just now seem to be "flattening" out. Great shoe.
on March 9, 2014
This is the best thing in the world. Jesus made this himself. Everyone needs one, the shoe is ultra light and comfy. People with wide feet like myself can wear this without feeling uncomfortable. This fits perfectly and its casual to wear.
on April 7, 2014
Many pairs of new balance sneakers in this house. For whatever reason these run larger than others in the same style and size (different color). Instead of dealing with the hastle of returns, we decided to keep them for my son to grow into them.
on August 10, 2014
Nice pair of shoes and in a colour wanted. Length of shoe is fine but the only offered width of medium is a limitation. Great if wide and extra wide was offered. My feet are quite wide and I find the medium width a little tight on first use.
on January 10, 2014
has autism, and is very hard to please. however these shoes were a hit!! he had been wearing crocs every single day, now its these new balance!!
on November 17, 2014
just a plastic bag packed the goods.

somewhere is broken I am afraid if the goods will be damged for more long trip.

somewhere of the shoes is not good as my expected. Especially, for somewhere next to the lace hole.
on March 3, 2014
I really like the burgundy color, it's easy to match with a lot of things, and I get loads of compliments on them.
on July 9, 2014
The shoe fit great and our son really liked it...however, the picture was of an all black shoe which is what he needs for school. The shoe that was delivered was a black AND white shoe.