4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and solid, June 3, 2013
I find this shoe sturdy and comfy. One thing I found is like most baseball spikes, they run about a half size small. I ended up ordering the wide ones, and they fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller recommended product 100% original and perfect, July 5, 2014
Excelente vendedor recomendado, producto 100 % original y perfecto.

Excellent seller recommended product 100% original and perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate Size, Great Performance, June 26, 2014
I have a hard time finding cleats that fit well, width-wise and these were spot on. They provide more than adequate traction on our gravel fields and they assist with getting my larger-than-most posterior around the bases faster than in regular shoes. Love them to death and I will be continuing to buy NB for any subsequent purchase as the size is very accurate to what I normally wear. They are worth the price and I would recommend these to any avid softball player (or whatever discipline you happen to partake; regardless of applicability).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, May 8, 2014
Nice shoe fits good not to wide it's nice and light it performs well. My nephew really likes this you a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Comfort, November 27, 2013
I am a serious middle aged athlete and am very serious about buying shoes for performance not for style. I was skeptical about buying new balance as an athletic cleat but was truly surprised and happy with this cleat. This cleat was very comfortable and has great ankle support. I play in two softball leagues with gloves and I only wear this pair of rubber cleats. I chose these shoes initially for the great red color and breathable fabric. I Love These Cleats! They are also very cute, stylish, and easy to wash. I have had them for about 4 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, November 21, 2013
EXCELLENT PRODUCT OF VERY GOOD QUALITY CUMPLIO WITH MY EXPEXTATIVAS I AM GOING TO RECOMMEND IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband loved it!, August 22, 2013
I bought this for my husband as a gift....
You can never go wrong with New Balance...
The price is good too...

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality shoe from New Balance, August 3, 2013
Very good quality for a mid-high cleat. After many games, I can say that they are light yet durable and provide very good support, and traction in both the infield and outfield. One of the best cleats I've owned over a long career of competitive play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 24, 2014
Love the shoes. Fit great, very comfortable. Good traction on softball field. Will look for them again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable shoes., August 19, 2014
Simón Carrera (Maturín, Monagas, VENEZUELA) - See all my reviews
Very light shoes, seems to be durable as I play often.

Rate and Discover Movies