Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 8, 2015
These are nice looking shoes for my job,I work in a big retail furniture store and do a lot of walking.these shoes don't offer the kind of comfort I had with the Reboks but there not nearly as bulky. I've only had them for about a week so I hoping they'll get more comfortable, all and all there pretty good and I'm happy,I will be purchasing the postal new balance as well even though they look bulkier for the longer days on my feet.
on June 18, 2016
If you need to be on your feet all day, have to wear all black footwear and your employer doesn't mind that they are "sneakers" this is the shoe for you. The wonderful thing about New Balance is that although the majority of their shoes are made over-seas they still produce around 25% of their product here in the USA supporting nearly a thousand households.
on April 2, 2016
Per my podiatrist, I am to wear athletic shows for support. My work requires me to wear dress shoes. I found a compromise in these shoes. I took the factory laces out and replaced them with waxed dress show laces, and gave them a nice polish. They look fine and do not stick out as athletic shoes. The slip resistant shoe is nice to have too.
on June 13, 2016
The shoe will get the job done. it is slip resistant and non marking. The design of the shoe is great. My only problem with this shoe is the width of it. It is really narrow in the Toe region of the shoe. It feels like your toes are being crushed together. However, once the shoe is broken into. The tightness in the toe area ain't so bad. It is still tight but not as tight as a new shoe

Update: this shoe is a bitter disappointment. The sole broke in less than a month. I had to super glue it together.
on June 10, 2015
Look better in picture. No arch support, had to buy inserts(to wear all day). Shoes start falling apart after 2 weeks. Have had them for 4 months now? Gorilla glue keeps them together. WOULD NOT recommend as they do NOT hold up yet are sold as work shoes. I am a part time Courier so it sucks to have to keep buying shoes when I dont even make that much. Very disappointed for the SECOND time in New Balance "work" shoes, their steel toes hardly lasted me either.
on November 19, 2015
These are excellent shoes, I just ordered them in a men's size by accident. I am not able to wear them, but I donated them to someone who could fit them. I gave 5 stars because I know these are excellent shoes. They are working out very well for the person I donated them too. I'm hoping to buy another pair in the future when I return to work.
on November 3, 2015
The fit of this shoes is okay, but the workmanship is horrible. I bought a pair of these shoes on September 9th, and on November 4th, less than 2 months, the sole is coming apart. Be careful buying these if you work in restaurant business as being on your feet will cause these shoes to fail, and the return period is only 30 days.

This is not the quality of any other pair New Balance shoes is have owned, by far. These a re poorly made, cheap quality expensive shoes!
on October 1, 2015
While these look nice and are lightweight compared to other brands these are the most uncomfortable shoes I own. If my employer didn't pay for them I would search for another shoe. I may still do that II only work 4 hours a day and my feet hurt the entire time. I took the insoles out of the shoes and for both of them together it is less than 1/2"thick. I would not recommend these shoes.
on November 17, 2014
Needed new shoes for work, best barista shoe ever! I never slip, even with those mats on the floor we tend to have spots where theres tile and not once have a stood on a wet spot and even slightly moved. These fit perfectly, and they don't hurt my feet after a long day of standing. They're simple, and not ugly either. I would recommend!
on September 14, 2014
I bought these for my nephew who works in a mailroom and on his feet all day. He's pretty tall and wears a size 11 2E. fits perfect and comfortable. no more hurting feet from standing all day in poor quality shoes. Highly recommended