New Balance Men's ML402 Classic Running Shoe,Grey/Orange,7 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Manmade sole
- Low-cut casual sneaker with wavy stairstep lacing, mesh underlays, and iconic N logo
- Grippy track-inspired outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.2 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B00H2CEKN2
- Item model number: ML402 Classic Run-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have gotten a lot of compliments on the shoe, and the color sparked debate amongst my co-workers. I ordered "maroon" to match our staff shirts, but my colleagues said it was more a "merlot" or "grape". Long story short, they're a bit purple as opposed to a true maroon. I love the design and the color but if you need maroon, order a different NB style, which for some reason has a truer color.
Really comfortable enough to wear all day! I'll be purchasing these again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice comfortable shoes for all day walking. They don't have aggressive tread so be careful when running as they can be a bit slippery depending on surface.Published 3 months ago by C. Williams
After two months, the side of the shoe tore apart - this likely wouldn't have happened if my feet weren't so wide, but nevertheless - they looked cool for a while. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jason U.
Stylish and low profile. Needs a little shoe insert if you plan to wear for long periods of time.Published 5 months ago by Max Power
The color is way more purple than red. The photo is definitely not representative of the actual color of the shoe.Published 6 months ago by wGc
The shoes appeared nice, but the profile did not sit well for my large feet. Returned for full refund, very happy with customer service.Published 7 months ago by Darin J. Tallman