New Balance Men's ML501 Backpack Classics Running Shoe,Navy/Tan,6.5 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- EVA foam midsole
- Perfect for a night on the town or a day running errands, the 501 from New Balance seamlessly blends comfort and durability with an iconic look.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Perfect for a night on the town or a day running errands, the 501 from New Balance seamlessly blends comfort and durability with an iconic look.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 8.3 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00DJ88DYA
- Item model number: ML501 Backpack Classics-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I would have preferred the version with brown lettering but they were not available in my size. Tan ones look nice too.
Got a size 11 - which is the same as I ordered for the Onitsuka Tigers. The New Balances are a little bit smaller, but not enough to cause any issues.
However, like several others have said, be aware that the shoe runs narrow. After reading the reviews I ordered the 2E/wide size and it fits like most normal sneakers.
I would give 5 stars, but there's a weird inconsistency in how some of the seams are stitched on the right shoe versus the left. No one would notice unless you pointed it out, but it bugged me for a while.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very uncomfortable . Feels like at least a size smaller than ordered.Published 16 months ago by George Foster
I've had this shoe for only few weeks and is quiet comfortable. Will give more feedback in few more weeks.Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nice color but
2E is too wide and wrinkle occurs when you walk