5.0 out of 5 stars great color
looks even better in person. looks really nice with slim fit pants. plan on having a collection of new balance shoes...great first pair.
Published 10 months ago by roger moore

2.0 out of 5 stars I've owned new balance shoes before, but these were ...
I've owned new balance shoes before, but these were small and the front tips were already starting to peel off when I received them.,
Published 2 months ago by Jared Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars great color, April 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and look good, June 28, 2014
Shoes look great and fit well. I never had a pair of New Balance shoes before because I thought the grey ones looked a little bit orthopedic, but these backpack classics are pretty smooth.

I would have preferred the version with brown lettering but they were not available in my size. Tan ones look nice too.

Got a size 11 - which is the same as I ordered for the Onitsuka Tigers. The New Balances are a little bit smaller, but not enough to cause any issues.

2.0 out of 5 stars I've owned new balance shoes before, but these were ..., December 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable sole. Runs narrow., March 24, 2014
I love this shoe and will probably get it in another color.

However, like several others have said, be aware that the shoe runs narrow. After reading the reviews I ordered the 2E/wide size and it fits like most normal sneakers.

I would give 5 stars, but there's a weird inconsistency in how some of the seams are stitched on the right shoe versus the left. No one would notice unless you pointed it out, but it bugged me for a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as wide as I hoped, February 22, 2014
I had to double check to make sure it was actually a 2E width. It says it is on the shoe but it does feel a little tighter on the sides. Hopefully they'll break in nicely though. From a comfort standpoint they're still really comfortable. Love the color and the look of the shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable walk all day kicks, August 24, 2014
First of I am a 12.5 in Nike and a 13 in new balance. These fit great look great and I walked about 20 miles in D.C. Museum zoo and shops with happy feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, October 6, 2014
These shows look exactly like they do and my trainer complimented myself on them too. They fit right and provide excellent support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than the picture, October 4, 2014
Amazon Customer (Piscataway, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
I've had this shoe for only few weeks and is quiet comfortable. Will give more feedback in few more weeks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Take care with 2E, September 29, 2014
Nice color but
2E is too wide and wrinkle occurs when you walk

4.0 out of 5 stars sole not cushioned enough, May 29, 2014
ok walking sneaks but sole too hard on heel arch forefoot. outstanding look. got many compliments on style/look of sneak. me foot is angled back toward heel.if anything we know foot should b angled forward in direction we walk.a great stylish sneak for price tho; thx again AMAZON.com

New Balance Men's ML501 Backpack Classics Fashion Sneaker