5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe for the price
I love these shoes. I've been wearing them for many years. They fit just right and provide decent arch support. The fact that they come in 20 or 30 different colors always makes buying them a treat. They look good with jeans or shorts and last for a decent amount of time. I'll keep buying them as my casual tennis shoe for a long time to come.
Published on August 29, 2012 by bbowner1

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent sneakers
Not wild about the finish on these shoes, which is all fabric with some suede trim, but I knew that when I bought them. They were well priced. However, I recommend spending a little more to get the new Balance M373 sneakers, which are higher quality and more comfortable.
Published 10 months ago by RedVelvet

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe for the price, August 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Even Think You'll Need a Wider Shoe, Order the 2E, February 9, 2013
Derek (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I've always known that my feet are perhaps wider than average for my shoe size, but I've always been happy with the regular sizes I've purchased. These New Balance shoes, though, were the first time when I've decided to go with the wider model—which I decided to do after ordering (and returning) a pair in the regular "D" width.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack it up nice, January 29, 2013
I mean, what can I say here? When I went looking for backpacks for my feet, I NEVER thought I would actually find any. So lo and behold, that fateful day of internet surfing when I came across these little babies…let's just say I was pretty darn pumped. And in such a bangarang color? No complaints here. Snug fit, smooth stride, and I have to say I've already gotten at least 4 compliments when 'out on the town' (if you know what I mean) ;-) I think my work here is done. PJ, signing off.

4.0 out of 5 stars great sneaker, June 6, 2013
Great sneaker and great price. Sneaker is comfortable and like the green color. It is different and it is hard for me to find shoes in my size.

5.0 out of 5 stars True fit, February 11, 2013
I bought a size 11. I usually teeter between 10.5 and 11. This size worked out great and its a quality good looking shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, March 4, 2014
I abused this shoes for months and they held up great in the mean streets of New York. Great city shoe for the price. Buy in multiple colors to accessorize your wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars 574 a different look with this green, February 13, 2014
The new balance 574 is an awesome shoe. What is different about his particular color and style is that is is totally made of a sleek canvas material. Not a thin canvas like converse all stars, but a thick sleeker padded canvas. It repels moisture and dirt fairly well for being made of this material.

Pros:
Great looking
Low price (as far as men's fashion shoes go)
Very comfortable
Lasts a long time - constructed well

Cons:
None I can think of, if you are looking for a ton of arch support this is probably not your shoe. Probably not for extreme excercise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent sneakers, January 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, May 17, 2013
Love these shoes. The width was perfect for my wide feet. I love the colors, the shoes are well made and quite comfortable. I don't run in them - they're strictly for leisure. Not sure I'd recommend running in them, but that's not really what they're made for. Stylin', profilin'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Go New Balance !!, May 13, 2013
Bought these for everyday walking...Product as described. The material is a little different. I would NOT recommend mowing the yard in these.

New Balance Men's ML574 Backpack Fashion Sneaker