5.0 out of 5 stars I Love them
I love these shoes, they are really put together and the color is awesome! These have a great retro look!
Published 12 months ago by Jean

3.0 out of 5 stars 2E = regular width
I have wide feet, and the 2E fit like a medium. They're nice looking shoes otherwise. Amazon's return process is simple as always.
Published 7 months ago by Anonymous Coward

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love them, December 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best support, November 15, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Men's ML574 Canteen Running Shoe (Apparel)
I bought these because I had a pair before (back in the day) they are just as good as I remember, if not better. They give such good heel support that once you take them off and try on a flat sole shoe you will be shocked. I also like these shoes because of their versatility. They can be worn casually, or for activities. The mesh above the toes lets moisture out and air in but doesnt get your feet wet in the rain. These shoes are excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and comfy, June 2, 2014
this is the most comfortable pair of shoes I have owned. They look exactly as shown above and I personally really like the color scheme. The quality is great and they feel like they`ll last a long time. This are my first pairs of NB shoes so I can`t compare them to the other more expensive classics. Overall this is a great sneaker that looks and feels awsome. These shoes will turn heads for sure. I reccomend these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For Everyday Shoes, May 18, 2014
These are decent, durable New Balance Sneakers. I tried to buy at my local store but they did not have in stock. The brown doesn't show dirt very much. I was surprised when the first rainstorm came just how porous they were, but conversely that means they allow your feet to breathe. Would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars 2E = regular width, May 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite 574, April 15, 2014
In my opinion, this is the best 574 colorway out there. They go incredibly well with dark/raw jeans, which is what I mainly wear casually. They stand out just enough to get noticed, but not so much as to be garish. Perfect for adding an accent color to an outfit. I've gotten a lot of compliments from friends about them.

One of the best things about this "Canteen" version of the 574 is the gum rubber sole, which does not come on any other 574 that I've seen. I find it to be much more grippy than my other 574s on wet surfaces. And I think they look awesome too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes with great quality, April 15, 2014
Great shoes that are well made. Have always loved New Balance & these didn't let me down! Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite sneaker of all time., April 10, 2014
The ML574 is my favorite shoe ever. Affordable and comfortable like a glove. And with all of the different colorways they've brought out in the last few years they're not even as nerdy as they used to be.

I've owned some New Balance 993's and while they're great, they're maybe only 10% more comfortable despite costing 100% more.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, April 5, 2014
The shoes is very good.I like them.This pair of shoes very comfortable to wear.But in the front of the shoe is a little defective.

5.0 out of 5 stars like my NB but?, March 17, 2014
It was exactly what I wanted but have to say if u have wide feet try a look for half sizes these shoes run kinda narrow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›