5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Blue Color~Firm But Comfortable
Published 20 months ago by Jerry Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but sizing is an issue
New Balance is known as one of the few sneakers available in wider widths, but I sent back two pairs that were not wide despite being marked as such. In fact, they were actually narrower than my Pumas, which have a reputation as being very narrow shoes in the first place. Might just have been this batch. The shoes really do look great though.
Published 23 months ago by A guy from Philly

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Blue Color~Firm But Comfortable, December 29, 2012
This review is from: New Balance Men's ML574 Varsity Sneaker (Shoes)
I have several pair of New Balance & prefer them over Nike! This pair is light in weight compared to several other models of NB's that I have, but I like them all for comfort and fit. The size issue others mentioned with this model of shoe is true it seems! The other models I have are a wide size(D), and fit fine but I recommend a 2E on these particular shoes if you are considering a wide size! I got the "D" width and it is a bit narrow, but should work fine for my hoofers with a lil break in time. These do not have quite as soft and cushy an insole as my other pairs, but they will work just fine for my occasional social dress up foray! By the way, they will garnish compliments on their color:>)

I got these at Amazon with free standard shipping! Items arrived in a timely manner with no issues.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but sizing is an issue, October 8, 2012
A guy from Philly (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars too tight, March 28, 2013
Happy with everything but the sizing. The shoes were too tight for me, i suggest ordering one size wider. I always wear size 10 m, this was first shoe from new balance that didn't fit me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Narrow and rigid, May 12, 2014
Highly constricting and not at all like what I'm used to. While they look stylish and are made of okay material, their size is deceptive; they are extraordinarily narrow and rigid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 5, 2012
This was bought for a gift, size is as stated. Shipped in a good amount of time. Would recommend these shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, November 29, 2012
I love it so much. high quality and good price, after the day I bought this shoes, I want to buy another the same one, but it's just gone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tighter than sneakers of same model., April 14, 2014
I had a pair of size 12.5D MI575s in a different color that fit perfect. New Balance discontinued them in size 12.5D. The only pair that I could find was from a third party seller. This pair felt tighter and less comfortable than my previous pair. They never broke in no matter how much I tried.

1.0 out of 5 stars too narrow in toe box, June 11, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Men's ML574 Varsity Sneaker (Shoes)
I read the reviews and ordered 1 size larger. I wear an 11D in Nike, Asics, and Adidas, and ordered a 12D in this shoe.

Way too narrow in the toe box and not comfortable at all.

I Sent them back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size is not accurate compared to other styles of shoes that are made by the new balance shoe company, May 1, 2014
Run a half size small compared to other styles produced by the new balance shoe company. Not true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars You *will* get compliments on its color ..., July 30, 2014
As the other reviewers mentioned these shoes stand out in a nice way. All my coworkers and strangers would compliment on how cool they look. It's super edgy in a superhero sense and really stylish.

I generally wear around 10.5 or 11 and I'm glad I got it in the latter. It can get pretty snug and damn is it awesome for running! :)
The materials used in making this shoe feels really well done, I can definitely feel the love put into making it, really nice craftsmanship. Colors stay very vibrant. My only icky feeling about it is how much branding is one it, I swear, there's either an "N" or "new balance" on 3 sides of the shoes--but that can be fixed by wearing jeans to cover most of it haha.

New Balance Men's ML574 Varsity Sneaker