Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 15, 2015
will the shoes is ok just be sure about the width
but there is 1 thing i didn't like. i consider it as bad production The edge of the shoe near Shoe string the material is sporadic also under the shoe string that part is small and always Arched which make the shoe uncomfortable

i had buy new balance before and it was perfect . but i think the reason of the price of this shoes is down because of the issues i mentioned

and in my case( out side US ) it's hard to return it because the price of shipping will be almost 50$
on December 5, 2014
I always wear a half-size bigger sneaker than I do dress shoe, and I was disappointed to realize I should have just gone a full size up with this one. It's visibly too tight and the laces constantly come loose as a result. I am hoping that they get a little wider with use, but I'm not sure I'll buy New Balance again after this.
on September 4, 2015
Compared to the other "packs" and fabrics of the ML574 line, this particular shoe is pretty hard. I noticed width issues with other 574s but they eventually stretch out. However, the material of this shoe exacerbates the problem. To be honest it feels like a cheap knockoff and I did get them for a low price. Aside from that, they look good at least, but at the moment they cannot be worn all day comfortably. They have been assigned the task of being gym sneakers since they can be worn in short bursts. Other ML574s are better.
on March 2, 2016
Love these shoes. Use my own inserts from super feet and they make this the most comfortable sneaker ever. These particularly have a slick exterior, making them somewhat water repellent which is nice for nurses, doctors, etc.
on February 22, 2015
I wear a 13 in NB 574s, but I know this style of 574 runs a little smaller so i got the 12s. But they fit just like my tropical fish packs. So as expected I guess...they just run smaller than your normal 574s. I'd suggest one size smaller than your regular NB size. But all in all great shoe. Love the colorways. Get em!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2015
These shoes look great. Since these were my son's purchase, he will be writing the review....
I heard about this shoe on youtube. People said they were very comfortable. I found a pair here on amazon that I thought looked the best. Honestly all of the 574s look great. The shoe has really good arch support. The red hides dirt well and the outsole provides great traction. Right now for feeling, these shoes are a little stiff. I'm sure they will break in eventually though. The upper is a plastic/mesh sort of material. The insole is much thicker than all the Nike shoes that I've ever had, and I think that will be a good thing later when these break in. Overall these shoes are nice, but I tried on a pair of the Islands (another theme pack) before I bought these and think they were a little more comfy than these. If you currently wear nike shoes you will want to go one size up because these are a little smaller.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2014
Great shoe much more support than I expected, just a little bit to snug on the edges of the foot. I think my feet a wider than normal so would go with the wide version of the same size. And I'm 6 ft 230 lbs so that might be why.
on September 20, 2014
I love this pair of NBs. They fit true-to-size and are more comfortable than expected. Buy a pair! They are awesome.
on September 18, 2014
I've owned over 40 pairs of New Balance 574's and love them!!
on November 16, 2014
My Son Loooves these shoes and They are Very Comfortable. Great buy!!! gonna get another pair for Christmas

See 1 answered question