5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!
Published on March 6, 2012 by T. Mueller

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Awesome as winter boots (winter hiking, etc.), keep your feet dry and warm. Very hard the first few months. Wear them often until comfortable.
Published 16 months ago by isotopegeochemist

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, March 6, 2012
These shoes/boots are very comfortable and stylish too! I have gotten several compliments on them already. They are great for slipping on and off if you tie them below the top two hooks, as shown in the picture for this item. Very comfortable, sturdy, and don't hurt my feet at all. They are a little warm so may not be the best for summer, but are great for cooler and cold weather. I'd recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second time around, January 19, 2013
First pair I bought was the blue, which has a more subtle color scheme and go well with bluejeans or navy shorts. The support is unparalleled. I was motivated to buy another to replace them and try a different color scheme. I will where these to work everyday where I spend hours on my feet. They are probably great for hiking too. I still wear the old pair - now as hikers walkers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 26, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great., October 21, 2012
I have purchased many New Balance boots and sneakers over the years and have always been happy. These boots are "OK" and that may be pushing it. Unlike my other New Balance boots, the soles on these are not Vibrams and not of high quality like the other New Balance models I have purchased over the years. While not uncomfortable out of the box, they are not as "sneaker" like as many of the other New Balance boots I have worn. Not a bad buy, but not a great one.

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfortable, October 18, 2012
I ordered these in the same new balance size I always wear and they fit perfect. They are super light and I can hike all day without any discomfort in my feet. I have worn them hiking several times and they are my new favorite boots, I love the colors and like other reviewers have stated you will get compliments everywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hiking boots, October 17, 2012
This review is from: New Balance Men's MO673 Multi-Sport Hiking Boot (Apparel)
I ended up returning these boots. They are super lite, flexible, comfortable and they look cool. Since these are so flexible (not a lot of cushion from the ground) I wouldn't recommend them for backpacking, but if you are looking for a waterproof hiking shoe, these are for you. I normally wear a size 9.5, I ordered a 10, and they were still too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Hiking Boots, September 12, 2012
Pros
Made in USA
Black and blue
Strong build
Affordable price
Nice fit

Cons
painful for me to go up steep slope (75 degree slope)
not NB's fault, I shouldn't have worn boots
Not too breathable {probably because of waterproofing}

3.0 out of 5 stars good product some small, the left boot suede, is different from the right. looks strange, though, is not very noticeable, March 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., January 26, 2014
I have always had good luck with New Balance shoes. I bought the sneakers last summer and I was so impressed with those that I decided to try their hiking boots. Wow. They fit perfectly and they feel like I'm wearing gloves on my feet. I would definitely buy them again. The best part is that they're made in the USA.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not to my liking., December 16, 2013
zendt66 (Oklahoma City, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I use New Balance products as a staple in my workouts so I thought I'd try some hiking boots. They were a little tight (I always order the same size and always get a good fit - normally). Secondly, there were a couple of features I didn't like. The upper had no padding, just the course outer material against your ankle. Also, the back tab used to pull the shoe up and on was not positioned properly, in my opinion. It was too far down on the shoe so the upper was folded and pulled in when trying to put the shoe on. I have a pair of Timberland boots that are correct in both points that I love. For hiking, I'll stick with that brand. The shoes were returned.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›