4.0 out of 5 stars No cushion (at all), but seems durable and quality
Very low to the ground, zero cushion. So if you need such, add orthotics.
Looks cool obviously (very cool), it has a very noticeable style.
Fit as expected, not too tight nor roomy.

La Soprtiva has much more cushion and rigidity, however not as minimalistic.
Published 4 months ago by Em

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for price
I bought these shoes to run in, and also to run/hike trails in. So far they've met expectations well enough.

I've recently purchased insoles to put in these - not because they're uncomfortable, but because I'll get more support with Superfeet.

Published 1 month ago by Joseph Mendrala

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars No cushion (at all), but seems durable and quality, March 12, 2014
Very low to the ground, zero cushion. So if you need such, add orthotics.
Looks cool obviously (very cool), it has a very noticeable style.
Fit as expected, not too tight nor roomy.

La Soprtiva has much more cushion and rigidity, however not as minimalistic.
This is not a typical NB shoe, less bulcky than expected. It's a trail running, low heel drop, minimalistic shoe. Almost like you're not wearing a shoe, I won't recommend for long distance runs.

* I want to thank Amazon, for being the ONLY website to picture TRUE pictures of items, without massive Photoshop editing. Other sites show you colors which're unrelated to reality. Amazon keep it real and this is why I give them my respect and prefer them over ANY competition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for trails, not so much for the street., April 12, 2014
These shoes are good for what they are made for, trail running. They are a bit harsh to run in the street with for very long. The tread is very aggressive and solid making them good for all terrain trails, not so much for the asphalt and concrete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for a good price., June 9, 2014
S. Brown (Milwaukee WI) - See all my reviews
New Balance shoes always seem to fit me great right out of the box. Since my old shoe style is no longer being sold, I tried this model foot untouched. They fit great out of the box, No breaking in period, extremely light and comfy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for price, June 4, 2014

One downside is that I've already had to buy shoe glue for them because one of the rubber parts on the bottom of the shoe is coming off. Pretty disappointing, seeing as I bought these about 2 months ago. Otherwise, these are good, not great shoes that I would consider buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fitting, but they need to fit tight., April 14, 2014
Bob Brandt "DUHBOB" (LA in southeastern USA) - See all my reviews
Snug But...not a problem.
The high quality, the light weight, and the great traction, are just what I hoped for, and got, in this good looking pair of shoes.The grip/traction is very good on hard dirt and on loose gravel and sand. I wore them yesterday in competition, and improved my times. I usually buy New Balance because they are wider. and other mfg's. (Nike and others) are mostly too narrow. This pair replaces a very similar (New Balance) pair that gave me very good service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trail shoe, March 28, 2014
Great for trails and dirt roads, it also provide great traction on grass. Dont run on hard sufaces to long though

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best shoes I have ever owned and I would recommend ..., July 14, 2014
Some of the best shoes I have ever owned and I would recommend them to anyone! I wear them on a daily basis and they proved all day comfort. Great shoes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe, July 13, 2014
Fits great like all of my previous Newb's have. Wasn't sure I was gonna like the color but it definitely grew on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was confortable, lasted 26 k in trails during Fusion ..., July 10, 2014
Was confortable, lasted 26 k in trails during Fusion adventure races, also a 30 k hike.

Material started unraveling in front of the shoe though

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
very good shoe for the price

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›