5.0 out of 5 stars All day comfort!
one of the best shoes so far! very comfortable to use all day, especially walking on concrete floors. I'd recommend these to my friends!
Published 19 months ago by O'Brien

3.0 out of 5 stars Waiting to see
Published 20 months ago by Joseph Masching

3.0 out of 5 stars Waiting to see, November 15, 2012
My favorite New Balance model is the MW410 Walker which, for some inexplicable reason, they have now dropped. I decided to take a chance on the MW411 Walker, which is very close to the 410 in appearance. They fit ok, but on close examination differences in the stitching pattern, materials used and tread-cut can be seen. In my experience New Balance quality has always been uneven. It remains to be seen if the 411's are as sturdy and durable as the model they replaced or if the changes simply reflect cost-cutting measures that will work to the detriment of the brand. Also, New Balance likes to brag that their shoes are made in the US. A more honest statement would be that SOME of their shoes are made in the US. These new 411's were made in Vietnam.

5.0 out of 5 stars All day comfort!, November 29, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Sneakers, December 25, 2012
These are the best shoes for someone that has wide feet, hammer toes or bunions and ex runners!! Not fancy

5.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Men's MW411 Walking shoe, July 31, 2013
I have been wearing NB 609 shoes for years and while I could replace them, I would not pay full asking price. These shoes are actually more comfortable than the 609's. I'm wearing a size 10 and wear them almost every day. Very comfortable. Would purchase them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black walking shoes 411, July 28, 2013
RG (St. Pete, FL) - See all my reviews
I am a walking mailman. I have every NB model of black leather walking shoes Amazon sells, I think this 400 series is the lightest and most comfortable. Even better than the expensive ones. I can't speak of longevity because I rotate 10 pair, different shoes every day. I usually wear out the tread and the cushion before the uppers look worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walking shoes I have over owned, August 22, 2012
JimT (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Balance Men's MW411 Health Walking Shoe (Apparel)
Most comfort, best fit for my foot (more toe box space and 2E width). I have 3 pair now...white, black...and older :) The price cannot be beat for the quality for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, July 20, 2013
I am wearing this for my job. it is very comfortable. I am standing most of the time for 12 hours shift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grest shoes, December 7, 2012
Diver (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
I have been wearing this style shoes for years as my dress shoes. Very comfortable. If you are weary of sore feet in regular dress shoes, try these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for people with bad feet., January 16, 2014
Great price! I have wide feet with hammer toes and bunions, and they flat. This shoe has a nice arch support and feel good on my not so perfect feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars These sneakers are well made but a bit smaller than expected, May 12, 2013
I purchased these sneakers for walking comfortably. I found them to be a bit smaller than I thought they would be. I would suggest that if anyone was planning to purchase these sneakers they select a size a bit larger than they would normally do. Other than that they seem fine for walking, sturdy, good looking & good support. Again, if I were to purchase them again, I would choose a size a bit larger.

New Balance Men's MW411 Health Walking Shoe