5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes
I needed a pair of shoes for work, these seem to be good shoes so far. Working on concrete floors all day is hard on my feet, these are very comfortable shoes.

After wearing these for a couple weeks I Love Them. They are truly a New Balance shoe.
Published on September 5, 2012 by Phil

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the New balance of yesterday
What a letdown, New Balance once had a reputation for quality buy these shoes began to fall apart in just a few weeks and I only wore them 2-3 times a week...at work.
Whole upper portion has begun to separate from the sole/bottom of the shoe. Not sure what they're using for glue/adhesive but to only last 2-3 weeks is outrageous
Published 13 months ago by derek Sproat

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the New balance of yesterday, August 1, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Size mislabeled and poor quality New Balance MW759, November 23, 2012
I have returned this item to you. MW759. I own 2 dozen 14-4E N/B shoes. All great. Your N/B 14-4E was marked
US14; &4E, possibly aftermarket stamped on the label top. I could not get my foot into the shoe. My guess would be the size to be a 14 A. Re: quality, the overlay toe protector was paper thin, not the normal heavy fabric. I told New Balance of these problems, and asked questions; they sent a note to blow me off. Very disturbing after a couple of decades with great product from New Balance. A client MUST TRUST a product to buy unseen online.

1.0 out of 5 stars size is mismatch 2E is not correct, February 3, 2013
i have ordered this shoes 9.5 2E, and the shoes i have received has the label for this size.
i have tried the shoes for one day and i have experienced great pain in my feet.
i checked the width against my other NB shoes, what a big difference.

will check to return this shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs a full size short and narrow., June 5, 2013
Compared to the Asics 15 4e and the New Balance 840 this shoe runs a full size short and narrow.

3.0 out of 5 stars very lightweight, narrow for a 2E, December 6, 2012
These are so-so walking shoes, made of rather lightweight materials that feel somewhat thin and cheap. I purchased the 2E width, the same as some existing New Balance shoes, and these are much narrower in the toe, which causes some discomfort. Those with wider feet may want to beware. The soles have excellent traction and are well cushioned. They feel better when walking than when seated. Rather nice looking, if you prefer a hiking boot look, and go well with jeans and chinos. Been wearing them for a couple of weeks and they're still tight in the toe but otherwise OK. I'd recommend trying a pair on for size before ordering on-line.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Emotions, December 29, 2012
This review is from: New Balance Men's MW759 Country Walking Shoe (Shoes)
I've been a New Balance customers for many years. I really like the looks of this shoe, but it has given me a very frustrating experience. If you buy this shoe in your own typical size, it will cut off the blood flow to your toes. Do not buy it online unless you enjoy returning things. Find it in a store and try it on until you get a comfortable fit. I wonder how New Balance who has a grade "A" record over the years in creativity and "true fit to size" can produce this size-fitting blunder. You would think their quality control department would have caught the irregular sizing error and corrected the matter in its early stages of production. For whatever reason they didnt. As nice a shoe as it is,my prediction is you will soon see this model disappear from the charts.

2.0 out of 5 stars not so good, October 22, 2012
First of all, this is the first time I have ever had problems with New Balance. The right shoe felt too small, but not the left one. I work on concrete and I found these shoes to be very slippery, I have never had that problem before with any shoes at work. The last concern I have is they were a lot darker than the picture on Amazon showed. Not pleased with this shoe at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, September 5, 2012
Phil (Missiouri) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual shoes, January 24, 2013
Anthony E. Yurt (Louisville, ky United States) - See all my reviews
I have a wide foot, wide enough I jokingly refer to it as "Flintstone feet." So, whenever I buy shoes I have a hard time finding them wide enough that it doesn't pinch my foot. I've always been fond of New Balance shoes because they have 4E widths and these seem to fit my feet pretty well. For whatever reason these seem to be a little bit on the narrow side but they still don't squeeze my feet, I'm sure after breaking them in a bit they'll fit just like my older New Balance.
They seem to be well crafted and show the quality I expect from this brand. With a little care these should last as long as my others, which somewhere in the order of several years. Yes, years. I have two pairs of New Balance and the oldest pair, 8 years old, is relegated to yard work duty, and the newest pair, 4 years, is still going strong for daily wear.
Great brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing problems with New Balance MW759 Walking Shoes, February 23, 2013
The shoe didn't fit. I have been a size 8 for more than a half-century, but I had to exchange these for a larger pair. It's not that I've never worn New Balance shoes before because I have, and those in size 8.

New Balance Men's MW759 Country Walking Shoe