Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Balance Men's CM496 Running Shoe,Grey/Navy,7.5 D US
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 7.5 D(M) US|Color: Grey / Navy|Change
Price:$53.95 - $89.95

on November 23, 2015
I had a Willie Nelson moment the other day and figured I would try walking in his shoes..or close to his shoes..lol
The 496 is the Willie shoe of choice.. I found them to be built pretty good. These are my first pair of New Balance.
I guess at one time New Balance was all USA made.. these are not.. I think Willie gets special made 496's out of USA..
The 9D width seems a bit tighter/narrower than usual but might stretch a bit once broke in.. just not Nike comfy out of the box.
They show promise..and I promise to get back to this review if it changes..
on January 3, 2011
Finally a shoe for wide feet that isn't entirely hideous! I got a pair of these after doing my usual monthly research for wide shoes and they feel great- might even be a little too big (and that's saying something!) I've gotten so sick of these New Balance soles that are two inches high and ugly as all hell. Their vintage line of shoes are attractive and cool but of course they don't make them in wide sizes. This shoe is a step in the right direction. Thanks New Balance.
on August 14, 2014
I prefer shopping online as opposed to going to the mall. With New Balance, I can rely on their consistent shoe sizes. This is not the case with most other footwear brands. I can stay home and wait instead of leaving the house.
on January 5, 2013
I was given these shoes for Christmas one year, when i was 18. They just now tore up. I'm 36. I just now bought a pair of New Balance Minimus. May buy another pair of these too. I didnt realize i could still buy this shoe, or i would already own yet another pair.
on October 22, 2015
Love the look of these shoes. These days it is very hard to find shoes that do not have neon colors all over them. This is the main reason I like them. They run at least a half size large. Returned them and got a different size.
on May 28, 2014
This shoe has been around a long time and I have had two previous pairs in the gray color. I really like the shoes and am happy they came out with the dark blue version. The shoe seems to be true to the other versions I have and for walking or light running, I think they are a really good shoe.The current version seems a little big but it works fine.
on February 11, 2012
I've been wearing this model of New Balance shoes for at least 20 years. Always comfortable from the first time I put them on. I wear size 13 4E and I have heel spurs and unfortunatly I've tried one or two other brands but I came back to the 496 shoes because of the comfort and fit. I've recommended New Balance to all my friends. I've even got my brother to wear New Balance shoes and he loves them too. GREAT PRODUCT.
on April 8, 2013
These shoes were very comfortable for the first week then it started to feel like I had broken both my ankles. I don't know if it's just me or the shoes but I've never felt that with any other foot ware before.
on November 6, 2011
I have wide feet and it is extremely hard for me to find shoes that fit me perfectly, these are my second pair of New Balance shoes and I absolutely love them, they look good, and feel comfortable. The only reason I gave it 4/5 is that it is not the most comfortable pair of New Balance shoes that I have had. My last pair were, but they only got 4 out of 5 because they started to fall apart within a week on the sole of the shoe. That did not stop me from wearing them though, they lasted over a year as opposed to my normal 6 months with other brands.
on August 4, 2011
Sorry to see that ShoeMall no longer offers the New Balance 496 in size 12B. I have been happy with prior purchases. It's also tough to find the narrow widths. It's strange that they offer 11B and 14B, but no 12B.