5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right fit.
I have lots of trouble finding shoes that fit my broad short stubby feet. These shoes were just right for me.
Published 2 months ago by K-okita

3.0 out of 5 stars Very light but feels cheap
I wouldn't recommend this product. Feels cheap compared to saucony and brooks shoes at this price range. Feels just a tad to small and very narrow in the front. I recommend buying half size bigger or if you have narrow feet try your size as well.
Published 1 month ago by MEGAZINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right fit., June 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The M770 is one of New balance's very best, April 22, 2014
The fit is perfect. They feel like I've worn them for months. Very comfortable. I'll continue to be a New Balance customer and look forward to another pair of M770 running shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Other than that I really enjoy it., August 30, 2014
Jose L. Candelario (Lawton, OK United States) - See all my reviews
New Balance has been my shoe of choice for a few years now because they make a "wide" shoe that I need for my feet and my run style. Only issue I have is I have to replace the insole because it is too thin. Other than that I really enjoy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very light but feels cheap, August 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars "Best shoes ever" - that's what my son said!, September 13, 2014
I have purchased 4 pairs of sneakers for my 11 y.o. son. He is truly picky about his sneakers/shoes and always wants a perfect fit - so nothing bothering/pressuring him. He has a high arch, so 2E/W width is best for him.

#1 - New Balance Men's M770 Running Shoe - my son exclaimed: "Best shoes ever!" Do I need to say more? They fit him perfectly, super light, super comfortable.

#2 - New Balance Men's MT610V3 Trail Running Shoe - was his 2nd pick. Also light and comfortable - no complains.

#3 - New Balance Men's MX797v2 Cross-Training Shoe - his 3rd pick, in nice bright blue color, but somehow the shoes didn't excite him and didn't feel as good as the first 2. The shoes seems good, but just not for him. So returning these.

#4 - ASICS Men's GT 1000 2 Running Shoe - right out of the box they didn't look/feel right. Look/felt stiff and not well made. It got confirmed by my son's trying them - didn't feel good and pressured him in arch. Returning these too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 7, 2014
I have wide feet and these shoes are really comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and shine, June 19, 2014
the price is good,the shoe just fit my feet ,and the color is very shine!it's a good experience buying in amazon!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as listed. A+, June 19, 2014
You can feel the high quality when you first put them on your feet. They feel very lite on your feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to Be Fine, September 9, 2014
I normally take a 2E in New Balance, but ordered these in 4E just to be sure. Good thing I did. In a 4E these are the perfect width.
They seem to have good support and feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
They fit just right. Very light and a bargain for the price I paid.

New Balance Men's M770 Running Shoe