New Balance Men's MW910 Walking Shoe,Brown,7 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and Mesh
- Rubber sole
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Features a reduced-waste design that was inspired by the rugged New England outdoors.
- Combination leather and mesh upper with leather overlays for support and all-day comfort.
- Comfortable, foam-padded collar for added ankle support.
- Breathable mesh lining and a PU insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning.
- Traditional lace-up front with a mesh-lined tongue for comfort, support and fit.
- Rubber toe bumper protects against excessive toe drag.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides shock absorption.
- Re-ground EVA midsole for added cushioning and impact protection.
- Eco-friendly Green Rubber™ outsole for traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 7.8 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B004WHU64C
- Item model number: MW910-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are bloody lousy for grip on wet surfaces , expressly wet tiles. Wish Amazon would put the last number/type on the site ad. New Balance ,what do you clean them with ?
New Balance Men's MW910 Walking Shoe
The shoe, even though it is a 2e or wider shoe is not wide enough 0 get the 4e if you must.
the shoe stains easily - the leather discolored when it got wet and has not changed back,
now i have one shoe darker than the other.
The foot slides inside the shoe - front to rear when walking due to a strange insole liner
it is not what it should be.
all in all - ok shoe but i expected better
They work well for everyday application, but I would not use them for hiking or running.
The shoe strings are hard to keep tied, but I found that to be a problem with other new shoe strings.
I must be spoiled by the "lumpy" strings that New Balance uses on the 883 running shoes that I have.
The MW910's are the most comfortable and they felt that way the first time I put them on.
I love them plus they don't look like athletic shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These fit much narrower than new balance shoes I have purchased in the past. Not really happy with fit or look of the shoes.Published 15 months ago by Seth M. Humeston
You will notice I said somewhat small, but that is because I'm a EE, not a EEEE. Knowing that New Ballense shoes run a little narrow, I simply go up to the next width. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Stephen
this pairs of new balance shoes are great, they are very confortable and unique, the only problem is that the leather scrath so easy well if we dont have to care of this, but... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Marlon Delgado
Road, street, or trail the MW910 makes it fun (no sore feet at the end) after the miles. Well done NB.Published 23 months ago by Mac McDee
Purchased for my husband who works on his feet on concrete floors all day long. Good support and comfort. We love New Balance shoes.Published on January 15, 2014 by Kim S.
Great shoe. My 2nd pair. I've been using NB for at least 20 years. Always a great fit. Go NB.Published on January 14, 2014 by C.Wilyum