5.0 out of 5 stars Half size bigger
The shoes run a little small. So I recommend getting a half size larger than what you normally would wear. I wish I would've they would be perfect
Published 28 days ago by Erik Calvillo

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent wrong size
Only reason I am giving this product a three star is because I was sent the incorrect size. I ordered a size larger after reading all the reviews and luckily I was sent my normal size. I looked to return them but every size was sold out at this time. Overall, Ive only worn these once and I really like them. They are comfortable but I also reccomened ordering a size...
Published 2 months ago by Bruce Stiebing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 9, 2014
Nice, but a little small, so just returned a c got a larger size.

1.0 out of 5 stars New balance turfs, June 29, 2014
Too small wish I would have got to try them on and I usually wear a 10 1/2 and the 11s I got are about 1/2 size to small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great turf shoe! Runs small!!!, June 27, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Men's T4040 Baseball Turf Shoe (Apparel)
Great design and soled traction. Runs small. Might be bad for wide feet. I usually wear anywhere from a 9-10 in shoes. All my nike shoes are 9's and fit great. I bought a 9 in these and my feet are so cramped near the toe. Also I don't have wide feet at all but it also felt there was no room for my toes on the sides.

Not disappointed at all. Great shoe, just know these run small. At least for size 9 :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs 1/2 size small, June 26, 2014
It's my first pair of NB. They fit, but the next shoe will be 1/2 size larger. They are still comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Half size bigger, June 13, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars New balance 4040t, June 12, 2014
Love the shoe, it just fits way too small. I would go up a full size or size and a half.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great!, June 11, 2014
They fit fine but the size is a 1/2 size bigger than the other New Balance shoes I have. Haven't played in them yet but like the look and feel as I walked around the house. I know that is not playing ball in them but needed to see how they felt just in case I needed to send them back. Very comfortable. I have another pair of New Balance baseball shoes that I have just about worn out and love them. That is the reason for staying with New Balance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great turf shoe!, June 3, 2014
Light, and perfect for coaching or slow pitch softball. Maybe size up 1/2. Ordered the 12.5 but could've used a 13.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, May 23, 2014
Other reviews recommended ordering a half size larger. So I did and the shoe fits perfect. They are very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, May 22, 2014
They were a nice shoe, but they ran half a size too small and they did not the the next size up in stock.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›