4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect
This is a great shirt and is a very good fit.

I love the UPF factor of this product and it's something I always hope to find in clothing. I believe all clothing should carry a UPF rating, regardless of how low. The NB Tempo Tee has a UPF of 40.

Published on December 3, 2009 by Atomic Tofu

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice item.....but.
I don't know why manufacturers don't seem to want to place elastic cuffs on items like this anymore. My arms are a 33" and this is about a 36" in the large size so I have to role them up to wear them. Otherwise the shirt is everything I was looking for in long sleeved running gear.
Published on April 28, 2012 by D. Bowden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, December 3, 2009
This is a great shirt and is a very good fit.

I initially was concerned with the fabrics ease of getting runs or being snagged, but it appears many quick dry or wicking shirts of this nature are susceptible to this. As I have another brand of similar construction that looks like a cat went to town on it. It would be a perfect product if they can somehow improve the integrity of the fabric to have rip stop like qualities

Good construction with the nice safety of reflective features. At 5'9" and 165lbs, the Large fits well on me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice item.....but., April 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, September 22, 2010
The product is excellent active wear. It's a bit thicker then the Nike Dri-fit long sleeve I have so I would recommend it more for activity in 60-70 degree weather. It's highly comfortable and whisks away sweat as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars bit big, February 27, 2011
This review is from: New Balance Men's Tempo Tee (Apparel)
Great shirt, except it runs a bit large, so if you want a snug fit, go one size smaller, and if you want a comfortable loose fit, order your size

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit big, December 24, 2012
Does what it's supposed to do, i.e. keeps me "lightning dry" as I exercise. But it runs a bit big - I got L based on my 42' chest and found it a bit loose. I would probably felt more comfortable with M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, December 5, 2009
Dennis Woltering (New Orleans, La USA) - See all my reviews
I got this shirt for bike riding in cold weather and love it. It is just as advertised, lightweight, but warm and has a great fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars This long sleeved tee looks good, March 31, 2014
I have been working out and wanted to have a tee shirt that looked good. Many of these shirts run big and are baggy. This shirt fit well and I like New Balance products including this shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars A touch short, September 3, 2013
Owen M (Mississippi) - See all my reviews
As a big guy, it was tough to find long-sleeve running shirts that fit me. I took a chance on this one and was pretty well pleased. It fits around my shoulders and arms well, and the sleeves are long enough, but the actual body of the shirt has a tendency to be a little short. Once I start running, the shirt bounces up, exposing my skin to the cold weather. It's not bad enough to not want to use it, because I like the shirt, but that is what is keeping it from being 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, August 26, 2013
great for a run, or to workout awesome feel and fits great i wanted it loose, totally worth it would recommenced.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all rounder, August 4, 2013
I use this top for winter running/trail running and trekking. A summer come along I suspect I will use it more as casual wear. I have a variety of these tops and have never been disappointed. They do the job and tha's all I ask.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›