5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and fit
I ordered these for my husband to wear under his clothes for work. He is very satisfied with this product. The price was great, the quality excellent, and the service was fast.
Published 15 months ago by Carla Kautz

1.0 out of 5 stars Large is too large!
Published 10 months ago by Glen Pleshko

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and fit, September 18, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Large is too large!, February 7, 2014
I am very disappointed with products that subscribe to their own sizing standard. The product itself is fine, it is simply too big!!! Buying clothing on Amazon.com from an independent seller is not a good idea because of the shipping costs to receive the item, return it, and then receive the replacement are too excessive, making the overall price of the item very expensive. No more clothing purchases from Amazon for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout Shirt, June 11, 2014
I bought this shirt to add to my arsenal of workout shirts, and I am glad I bought it. Good quality workout shirt for a reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, June 1, 2014
white_lilac (NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is for Ladies New Balance Athletic Workout T-Shirt.

I normally wear medium but I am very tall therefore I figured L would work. However, shirt was very tight on me. Fabric is very thin. I have other NB shirts and this is first time I am having negative experience with their shirt fitting me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came with sleeves, May 12, 2014
I thought it would be sleeveless like the picture. Had to return it, as it was not what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the nicest., May 11, 2014
This is by far the nicest sleeveless shirt I own when it comes to exposer. A lot of sleeveless shirts and tank tops or cut really deep and armhole area. This shirt has a nice fitting arm holes... without compromising range of motion without feeling like their tight.

So I guess you could say that this would be the most modest sleeveless shirt you can buy that is still extremely comfortable.

It true to size...
Be careful when you put in the dryer after washing it as it will shrink slightly if you put high or medium heat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable during kickboxing, April 17, 2014
foo (MELVILLE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable fit. However, the material doesn't get along with velcro very well. It sticks to material and messes up the fiber a little bit. So be careful around velcro!

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small, June 24, 2014
I normally wear a size medium but i ordered a size large & it still fit a bit snug. Overall good workout shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, June 13, 2014
We walk a lot of trail. This shirt is enough coverage and warmth for the days when bare skin is impractical due to mildly cool temperatures or brushing against vegetation.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit and comfort, May 21, 2014
This is a top quality workout shirt, nice color and cool while working out. AS good as the $30 t-shirts.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›