Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Balance Suede Shoe Cleaning System
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 19, 2011
It worked like a charm. I cleaned four pairs of suede shoes and all came out sparkling. I had tried a number of other products, at twice the cost, and none gave me the results of this one. Buy it, without hesitation.
on April 17, 2012
I purchased this suede cleaning kit for my off-white suede shoes that had become pretty dirty. I was specifically looking to remove some water spots that had formed on them.

I had read reviews saying that these kinds of kits don't really work, but they do! However, you can't expect perfection out of them.

I found that with enough work using the eraser, you can get the spots and dirt to go away to the point where it is unnoticable. Some disappeared completely. Be careful though - the eraser causes a lot of dust!

If you have some dirty shoes, I recommend getting this kit. It's not a miracle in a package, but it gets the job done.

And as a side note, I don't recommend using vinegar to get spots out. No matter what those online guides say, it just made my problem worse.
on December 30, 2012
I needed something to clean my suede shoes and I took a chance on this. It's simply an eraser and a soft-bristled brush but it works great! It will get out the usual grit and grime and it will spruce up the nap. Good product.
on February 22, 2014
Go into your son/daughter/brother/sisters arts and crafts been and take out an eraser, because thats all that the white brick is.
Brush sucks too, the bristles fall off once you use them.

OVERALL AMAZINGLY HORRIBLE PRODUCT
on April 24, 2013
It did a pretty good job of cleaning my shoes. Not so good on my boyfriends, but they had been dirty for years!
on May 19, 2012
gets almost all spots out - I was amazed at how well it works :) brings fabric back to life
on February 13, 2013
I bought the least expensive suede shoe cleaning tools that I could find, and have been very pleased at the results of my shoe cleaning efforts using these tools. I can't say that my suede shoes look like new, but they definitely look better after I cleaned them.

Since I only paid $3.99 for the cleaning tools, I think that this is a heck of a deal.
on January 2, 2014
I had a few stains on a new suede computer carrying case and the cleaning bar took care of the stains easily, quickly and the stains have not returned.

This is one great product. Thank you New Balance.
on February 5, 2013
Maybe I was using the product wrong, but it didn't seem to do much good for my shoes. Granted, I had done quite a number on them wearing them out on New Year's Eve, but it seemed that other people had much more success. I followed the directions, but it really just seemed like I was rubbing an old-school eraser on the shoe and then scratching them up with the brush. I guess the shoes are ruined?
on January 1, 2013
I purchased this to clean my jordan sneakers. I love it it works well & gets all the dirt & scuffs off. I'll be keeping my sneakers for a long time & this product will help me keep them clean. Buy it. It's cheap & it works like a charm.