5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, May 11, 2014
The boot was everything they said it was....love it. The NB boot fit perfectly and I've already worn it several times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, June 27, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Tactical Men's Bushmaster 6-Inch Boot (Apparel)
These are heavy duty boots but they wear more like tennis shoes and are very comfortable. They are extremely well-cushioned with Ortholite. I mean, these boots are not only great-fitting but they feel great to walk in (I'm not sure if "great" is a powerful enough adjective) and it's been a long time since I had a pair of boots about which I could say this.

Some of the other features are:

Reinforced toe and heel
Double-reinforced lacing loops are specifically designed never to fail in the field
Dual-density Ortholite® cushioned footbed
- Long-lasting cushioning
- Exceptional comfort
- Air flow for cool foot
Dri-Lex® lining
- Superlative moisture wicking
- Odor and fungus inhibiting
Full-length molded shank provides support
High-traction, non-squeak Vibram® outsole/midsole for traction and cushioning
Large mesh quarter panel with man-made reinforcements to keep feet cool
Mid-cut 6-inch boot height
Variable sausage laces will not come untied
Mesh and synthetic upper

I am looking forward to being able to wear these when I am out and about in inclement weather (tennis shoes just don't do the trick) and when hiking. Unlike my last pair of boots, I can even wear these when I drive. The last pair left me feeling disconnected from the foot pedals and they were large and awkward.

I've used these boots for a walk around the neighborhood (about 2 miles) just to break them in and they were very comfortable even the first time out.

They are well worth the price and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Update [July 15, 2014] I have continued to wear these shoes and enjoy them. I have worn them on numerous walks of up to 2 miles and activities like playing catch, also while driving. They remain very comfortable. It has been hard to drive with some heavier boots because I don't feel I have a good sense of how much pressure I am applying to the pedals, but I have no such problems with these.

New Balance Tactical Men's Bushmaster 6-Inch Boot