5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and attractive boxer briefs
Published on December 7, 2011 by Ginias

3.0 out of 5 stars New Balance
the waistband fits perfectly but they seem to write up after a while will not get this iteam again.one time buy
Published 8 months ago by jl

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and attractive boxer briefs, December 7, 2011
I ordered these with high expectations that they'd be worth their price of $20, a price I'm usually not willing to pay for a pair of boxer briefs. Right now I am wearing a pair and must say they feel great! They are attractive and form fitting without being too tight around the groin area (that's saying something because 90% of the time I'm a boxers guy). I am a 5'9" male with a 32" waist and I find the medium to be a comfortable size, although I am positive I could order a size larger and they would still fit quite well. So when in doubt I'd recommend ordering a size larger. Every male needs at least one good "sexy" pair of underwear and these fit the bill.

Would purchase again.

3.0 out of 5 stars New Balance, March 19, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Men's 2 Pack Trunk with Red Band (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sports, February 5, 2014
I bought these to wear when playing tennis. They're light weight and stay cool. They also hold everything in place, even when moving.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, September 24, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Men's 2 Pack Trunk with Red Band (Apparel)
I love these! I've had problems with other brands riding up or bunching up and these don't! They're really comfortable and look really good on! Just sayin. I bought a bunch of pairs so I don't run out!

3.0 out of 5 stars ONLY AVERAGE, December 12, 2011
These are not very comfortable, sizes run very small, mostly cotton, overpriced for what they are. New Balance, you think American, not true here - China.

1.0 out of 5 stars Same as tighty whities, January 30, 2012
ReBell (California) - See all my reviews
Way to tight. If you are a medium buy XL, unless you are tyring to prove something. It looks like a mediocre artist painted them on. If you want to be mad at the world and have a low sperm count, look no further and hit the purchase button. If you are looking to have a skid mark compitition than pull that proverbial trigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, February 6, 2012
I bought these as a gift for my bf for Valentine's Day. In the package, they appear to be great. Guess I'll find out next week for sure!!