5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfy and PINK!!!
Published on November 15, 2012 by Prism

1.0 out of 5 stars These shoes will hurt your toes!
These shoes run short in size. Suggest you order a half a size bigger. By the middle of the run you will want to take them off because the end of your toes will be blistering.
Published 22 months ago by Faye Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfy and PINK!!!, November 15, 2012
Prism (California, United States) - See all my reviews
It's so hard for me to find a wide athletic shoe. Add pink to the mix, and it's near impossible! But I have found a gem in these shoes and I want to stockpile my closet with them before they disappear. I work out for 2 hours a day, 6 days a week in the gym. That's 12+ hours that I need a shoe to help me perform my best. I do the Stair Climber, Elliptical, Spin class, Insanity and thanks to these shoes, now RUNNING! I am beyond thrilled to have found a shoe that works for my wide feet. I have no pain running in these and I ran a 10K just a week after purchasing these. There was no need for breaking these in. You really shouldn't have to "break in" a shoe if it fits properly, but that is something that has escaped me until now. If you have a wide foot, you know what I mean about limited options on colors and styles so consider giving this shoe a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 'em!, January 9, 2013
These shoes are SUPER comfortable! At first, they don't look like they'd be anything "great," but they're deceivingly super comfy! And yes, what other reviewers wrote about requiring a wide width, and being limited in selection is TRUE. That's why I was somewhat ambivalent about these (I wasn't expecting too much). But, from the moment I put the first shoe on I couldn't believe it!

Additionally, I've had rheumatoid arthritis since age: 5 (it was in remission for 14 years),and it is VERY difficult for me to find wide width comfy shoes - of any type or style. I was SO thrilled to find these! SUPER comfy and GREAT colors! Believe me, you WON'T be sorry you tried them!

5.0 out of 5 stars new balance never fails, November 17, 2012
This review is from: New Balance Women's W750 Athletic Running Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes are great. They are great quality, I love the colors, and of course are very comfortable. My old pair was breaking down a lot but my feet feel great after my work outs. I'd recommend these! Just pay attention to the sizing when you order. That's the one down-side of ordering online.

1.0 out of 5 stars These shoes will hurt your toes!, February 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoes!, April 28, 2013
First of all, I have to commend Amazon for the wonderful customer service. The first pair I ordered were too small for me. I immediately and effortlessly sent them back and reordered the second pair. I goofed when I reordered and ordered a half size larger and it definitely did not work. Again, quick return with new pair of shoes in two days. The third time was a charm! The shoes fit perfectly. I have wide feet and appreciate finding a brand of shoes that comes in wide.

Secondly, once I got the right fit, they were extremely comfortable. I love the colors and have received a lot of compliments on my "cool shoes" .

I have always found New Balance to be a good brand for those who need arch support. My podiatrist recommends them. These are no exception-- there was no breaking in period at all.

They are still very new so I cannot attest to how they withstand a lot of hard wear. I walk and don't jog so they have not had hard wear yet. For comfort and style (and people with wide feet and high arches), I recommend these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes, February 28, 2013
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought. I have a wide foot and they were comfortable the first time I put them on. I definetely recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, February 25, 2013
I work 12 hour shifts on my feet as a Registered Nurse and these shoes never hurt my feet. I plan to buy every color!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit Loosely, February 19, 2014
These are not good running shoes. I ordered the size I usually wear, but they don't fit well no matter how I wear them. They feel like they flop on my feet no matter how tight I tie them. I usually like new balances but I was not a fan of these...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoes!, February 8, 2014
Keeley Koons (LOUDONVILLE, OH, US) - See all my reviews
I love my new tennis shoes! I tried them on in a store, but they were half a size too small, so I had to order online. So glad I did, because these are perfect. Currently I am using them to workout inside, but as soon as the snow melts, I'll be running outside with them. They fit true to size and they are super comfortable. The top is mesh, so they're a little chilly outside right now, but they'll be perfect outside once the weather warms up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, September 15, 2013
I am a resident and I needed comfortable sneakers. These are fantastic. Comfortable, they have support, lightweight. And they look good too. I may buy another pair in another color.