5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Good shoes,I like it.
Published 13 days ago by luyongtao

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not so sure about this shoe....
Published 2 days ago by Lynn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not so sure about this shoe...., July 25, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Women's WL574 Classic Running Shoe (Apparel)
I bought this shoe for work I had heard great things about the overall cushioning of this shoe which will be important for working at the gym. Keep in mind I have only had the shoes 2 days. When you pull them out of the box, they come with 2 sets of shoelaces and are more vibrant than the pictures. Colors are the same just bright. They are very good looking. and they look quite comfortable because of the thick soul. They are very stiff, but like i said I haven't had them long enough to really break them in. I am a true 8 1/2 m , but I went ahead with the advice of other reviews and went up a half size. Im glad I did...sorta. Like many others have stated this shoe is quite narrow. Scratch that! One is really narrow and the other one fits perfectly in the toe box. I have never encountered this issue before and am fairly certain my feet appear symmetrical. This is quite disappointing, but I plan to keep the shoes and fully break them in since I got them for only 14 dollars. Hopefully they loosen up a bit or I was just retaining water in one foot...hmmmm? I will be updating this review, but thus far I am not pleased. My last shoes were Nike Fusions and I hated them the first week or so and now they are the best pair of shoes I've ever had for my mild joint pain. We shall see....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Good shoes,I like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe is narrow, June 28, 2014
Like others have said, the shoe runs narrow. I don't ever have to buy wide shoes, I have average feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 2, 2014
I have a difficult time finding shoes between being picky about appearance and having feet that are hard to find a good fit for. I'm a 9 in women's and normal width. However, that size almost never fits because I have a high instep. I got these in a 10 and they are just a little snug around the widest part of my foot (before the toes) but fit perfect everywhere else and I think they are going to break in and fit just right-- a miracle for me! I'm so happy that I found a shoe that fits right and is attractive. They're very cute shoes with a great shape and good ankle and arch support. My corrective inserts will not fit with these but because the support is good and the fit is right I don't seem to need those inserts anymore. The colors are true to the picture, they have great traction, and my feet stayed cool even tooling around my university campus in 80 degree weather.

4 out of 5 stars only because I have not had them long enough to comment on how that hold up through wear and tear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, May 30, 2014
I usually always buy the cross trainers from Mew Balance but wanted something with more comfort and padding. These fir really well and are more comfortable than the typical New Balance cross trainers which tend to be harder to break in, I would reccommend these for style and comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Returning Item, May 23, 2014
The shoes were very good quality, however they were just too small and will have to be returning them. Thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars the shoe is nce,,but dont like the way they feel on my feet, May 21, 2014
nice shoe but a bad shoe for work...i stand on my feet all day,,and cant were them in the rain

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, May 17, 2014
I love these shoes--they take me back and are so comfortable to wear! I read previous reviews before buying and ordered a half size up, an 8 to an 8.5 and they fit like a glove! The blue/turquoise color was true to what was on my monitor, as well.
Fast shipping and good price, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Balance Shoes, May 13, 2014
I walk alot at work amd these shoes are wonderful my feet and legs aren't hurting like they used to

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, April 28, 2014
Meaghan Jencks (Central Falls, RI United States) - See all my reviews
This shoe fits perfect and it was actually better looking in person than I expected. It comes with 2 sets of laces. One is white, the other is a lime green. The only complaint i have is that the laces are too long for the shoe. I guess it's better than them being too short but I will be purchasing additional laces as these flop all over...they are 50" long I believe and they could easily lose 6" and be perfect!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›