4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!
Published 7 months ago by historyglobe

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not a running shoe
Just a heads up, you should NOT EXERCISE in this shoe. This shoe is for fashion only. You will damage your shoe and possibly your body if you run in them. The WL in the WL574SJT stands for Women's LIFESTYLE 574 Stadium Jacket Teal. Do some research before you believe what you read online.
Sincerely,
New Balance Store Manager
Published 6 months ago by JD

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not a running shoe, May 6, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Women's WL574 Stadium Jacket Running Shoe (Apparel)
Sincerely,
New Balance Store Manager

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, April 24, 2014
As usual, New Balance comes through with a great product. Fits good. I usually wear a narrow shoe (2A) but can wear a medium (B) with New Balance. With that being said, these were a teensy bit wide for my narrow feet. Perhaps even a smidge wider than a normal New Balance shoe. But, since I need a narrow, if you need a medium I would recommend getting a wide or larger. I love that these run narrow, but that may not be a good thing for everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, but i had to give them away, June 14, 2014
i usually wear a size 7/7.5 and ordered a 7.5. the shoes are very cute and the colors in the photo are definitely true to life. they are well constructed. i couldn't keep these shoes because there was way too much heel slippage. they fit in the toe, but my heel went up and down every time i took a step. i do have this problem with a lot of sneakers, so YMMV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for getting around, August 12, 2014
Great shoe for getting around! I thought it would be red, white, and blue but it's actually pink, white, and blue. Hardly noticeable, but note the coloring is different than the mens/boys version of the same shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are perfect, I did not buy them to run, July 15, 2014
These shoes are perfect, I did not buy them to run, I bought them to work in. I walk and play with kids all day and I buy new balance because they last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Good gooood I really like them.and it is quite comfortable for me to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 14, 2014
Just what I expected and they are so comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars This isn't my first sneaker like this but try my third purchase of these sneakers, July 7, 2014
This isn't my first sneaker like this but try my third purchase of these sneakers. Great support and nice look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
This pair of shoes is very good。

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 28, 2014
Love these shoes and they are really cute. Would recommend. I wear them for just every day use/walking. These are cuter than the shoes they have at my local new balance store.