Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 27, 2013
I am very happy with these shoes! They fit perfectly and they have felt set to go since day one....no break in period. I usually don't like to spend this much money on a pair of walking shoes--but they are worth every penny. They are also very, very light weight and work well for travel. As an extra bonus--the shoelaces are amazing and stay tied with no slippage. Love!
on November 8, 2014
THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL WR1400 SHOE. I've bought two from amazon, both WR1400's, and this was my third. The fit is completely different, leading me to believe this is not a true NB shoe. Either that or it is a factory defect. Do not buy this shoe. I am returning mine ASAP.
**What's wrong**
Laces are cheap.
The material feels extremely cheap, thin.
When I tried to tie my shoes they kept coming undone. Like I couldn't get them to stay tied.
The laces where too small for the shoe.
They felt as if they were meant for a narrow foot, even though I bought the B (M)'s.

Something was very wrong about the making of these shoes.
on November 5, 2013
My daughter has been racing in this shoe for 4 years now. This is her favorite cross country running shoe.
on November 11, 2013
Love these shoes, light and very comfy...great runs with these shoes! No more foot pain or discomfort when running. I have two pairs of this model.
on August 24, 2014
These are amazing running shoes. I am temporarily living in a new city that doesn't have my gym. To workout, I knew I had to run, but hadn't gone running in forever. I normally workout in Asics but I thought they'd be too heavy for running so I ordered these shoes because they seemed lightweight. I was right! These are like running on a cloud. No blisters! Out of the box they seemed a bit tight on the toes but after walking in them for a day they were totally comfortable. Seriously, BUY THESE SHOES.
on December 6, 2014
I have several pairs of these shoes. I tried the newest version and hated it so I tried stock piling of the original. This particular style i.e- color when arrived appeared to be very cheaply made and not at all like the other pairs that I own. I'm wondering if a possible knock off??? Obviously this shoe is going back. Off to a different brand I suppose.
on February 17, 2015
These shoes are comfy! They are a minimal running shoe and really fits my feet perfectly. I like shoes that are tight on the sides and these don't disappoint. It feels like you're running in very cushiony socks. Colors are very nice also. Well constructed and worth the money.
on July 14, 2014
The shoes feel great on your feet but are a bit narrow. I bought some really thin socks to wear with them. They are great to run in. Super light and comfortable.
on March 27, 2014
I love this shoe! Not only is it comfortable but it fits great and looks amazing. I'll probably buy another pair when this one is worn out.
on December 19, 2014
I love these New Balance shoes and buy them whenever I see them on sale. They're very lightweight, and some might say they aren't for long distances, but I ran a marathon in my pair back in October. They are so comfortable and lightweight that every other running shoe now seems too heavy. I do try to rotate shoes so I don't wear them down too much, but these are definitely my favorites by far.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse