5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!
Love these shoes, I use them for CrossFit and they are amazing, comfortable enough to run in, and great for lifting! I'll be getting more in other colors! LOVE'EM

I also purchased this in a 7 1/2 which I normally wear a 7, my second pair of New Balances I got a 7 (not sure why) and I had to send them back for a larger size. So get at least a 1/2 size larger...
Published 24 months ago by RaeJ316

3.0 out of 5 stars they are very nice but
You have to buy them bigger than your regular size, mine were too small I wanted to exchange them but Amazon wouldn't let me, actually they would but mine were lightning deal and if i want to exchange them I would have to pay the difference in price - cca $50 ... I gave them away ... but I liked the way they look a lot
New Balance Women's WT20 Minimus Trail Running...
Published on October 7, 2012 by * shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for weight training, February 18, 2014
Best shoes ever! I can go from heavy squats to sprints without changing my shoes! My foot feels flat and stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves these, January 11, 2014
I purchased these for my wife for Christmas and she loves them. I started transitioning her from traditional running shoes with exaggerated heel drops to more of a minimalist shoe over the past year. Her first transition pair was a Saucony with a 7 mm heel drop and she really like those. After about 6 months with those we decided to lower it again to the WT20 which has a 4 mm heel drop. There are many brands and styles out there. I chose these because the are black and white and not colorful. For those that are in the military, this is important as most minimalist type shoes are too colorful. I also chose this pair because I needed a versatile shoe. She runs, does crossfit, and will be running a Tough Mudder this year. These are great because of they are trail running shoes that are great for running on any surface, durable enough for crossfit and the Tough Mudder. She wears a size 6.5 for most shoes but needed a size 7 for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Crossfit, June 24, 2013
I LOVE these shoes! They're super cute and incredibly comfortable! I use them for Crossfit, and they're great for everything from lifting to running to box jumping. I get compliments on them all the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite pair of shoes ever, May 29, 2013
I play dance games in these (dance dance revolution). they have taken quite a beating from the dance games, running, and even everyday wear and still look good nearly a year later. Love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite running show., March 25, 2013
Not my favorite running shoe, I prefer more cushion. However, these were recommended to me by an associate at a Run On store. I have ran in them and cross trained in them. I plan to wear them mostly for cross training. I like the way they hug my foot, and are true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves these shoes!, March 10, 2013
It was quite a "feat" (no pun intended) for my wife to find comfortable shoes. We returned quite a few until she tried these and loved them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the trails not for the road, February 26, 2013
I love the minimus. I have been using them at work (hospital) and on a few hiking expeditions. I think for climbing and rocks they are perfect. They are really light and comfy. The only thing after mile 2-3 on a flat surface my feet start to ache a little..HOWEVER with my history I prefer tired vs painful knees. My knees have not hurt since starting wearing these shoes! So they are great in my book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Minimus Trail Shoe, February 4, 2013
Love this product. Wear all the time, not just for running. Helps to rebuild foot strength needed from years of wearing a full support shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific for trail running, January 9, 2013
When I began running barefoot style, I decided to get the Minimus shoe. I have been fairly loyal to New Balance for years, primarily because they offer wide widths. The Minimus does not come in different widths, yet they fit my "D" width foot perfectly.

The Vibram sole makes them durable for rough terrain. They are comfy and light as a feather. As a vegetarian, I appreciate that they are leather-free. This is my second pair of Minimus shoes, and I got them for the incredible price of $50 during a lightning deal before Christmas.

Highly recommended for barefoot running!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes!, January 4, 2013
Super comfortable, easy to put on, stream line, not flashy or over the top like most crazy running shoes these days. Wearing these daily for work and running, about 2-4 miles per day. I own a lot of Vibram Five Fingers and these are even more comfortable and you can wear regular socks, I ordered a half size up and was very happy with the fit. I would buy 4 pairs of these since they are so comfy and easy, and I never want to be without them. I was them once a month on warm and then let them air dry and they look brand new! No signs of wear and I have had them for over 3 months.