New Balance Women's Gazelle Pant, Raven, X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester; machine washable - line dry
- Two side pockets
- Classic rise with tapered leg opening and ankle zips
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
New Balance apparel continues the proud tradition of performance, quality, and styling that New Balance footwear has been manufacturing for over 100 years. Each apparel item is designed with great attention to detail providing you with protection through reflectivity, storage through multiple pockets, and comfort through materials and strategically placed seaming.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9.1 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0059A9EVW
- Item model number: WRP1131
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wear workout type clothing to and from work (I wear something else entirely at work) so having this type of clothing for the commute is comfortable and encourages me to hit the gym on the way home. Also, my commute can involve walking (a previous job--20 minutes in the DC area) or biking (still about 20 minutes) which is just long enough to warm up, so good clothing for a variety of temperatures is needed. This kind of pant is perfect for the cooler or downright cold seasons given the type of fabric and the looser cut allowing for layering.
These are less than form fitting yet are tapered and shaped Not snug at all. They are fine for wearing as the only layer, but also great for layering (I like to wear a pair of tights with something like these over them for the colder weather).
Some particularly nice features include:
1. The material--very light and fast drying/wicking. Not a ton of warmth for, say walking around and doing prolonged sightseeing in under 45 degrees, but for exercise in cooler weather they are a great weight. They are soft and comfortable for lounging around the house as well.
2. Reflective piping--always a bonus for those early morning trips to work...exercising or commuting in the dark makes the reflective trim a nice feature.
3. The "ICE" tag in the pocket-- Stands for 'in case of emergency'. This is a very bright yellow tag that can't help but be noticed if someone is in your pockets if you were to get incapacitated. Make sure you use a sharpie or something similar and permanent to put your info on.
4. Light mesh pockets--I like having pockets, what can I say (my workout clothes without pockets drive me nuts).Read more ›