5.0 out of 5 stars Great for exercise and casual and daily activity, January 1, 2012
This review is from: New Balance Women's Gazelle Pant (Apparel)
I bought these in long, but Amazon has these broken out the sizing by length...

I wear workout type clothing to and from work (I wear something else entirely at work) so having this type of clothing for the commute is comfortable and encourages me to hit the gym on the way home. Also, my commute can involve walking (a previous job--20 minutes in the DC area) or biking (still about 20 minutes) which is just long enough to warm up, so good clothing for a variety of temperatures is needed. This kind of pant is perfect for the cooler or downright cold seasons given the type of fabric and the looser cut allowing for layering.

These are less than form fitting yet are tapered and shaped Not snug at all. They are fine for wearing as the only layer, but also great for layering (I like to wear a pair of tights with something like these over them for the colder weather).

Some particularly nice features include:

1. The material--very light and fast drying/wicking. Not a ton of warmth for, say walking around and doing prolonged sightseeing in under 45 degrees, but for exercise in cooler weather they are a great weight. They are soft and comfortable for lounging around the house as well.

2. Reflective piping--always a bonus for those early morning trips to work...exercising or commuting in the dark makes the reflective trim a nice feature.

3. The "ICE" tag in the pocket-- Stands for 'in case of emergency'. This is a very bright yellow tag that can't help but be noticed if someone is in your pockets if you were to get incapacitated. Make sure you use a sharpie or something similar and permanent to put your info on.

4. Light mesh pockets--I like having pockets, what can I say (my workout clothes without pockets drive me nuts). These are a light mesh with zippers to fasten securely.

Very Nice and highly recommended. These come in Long (33 inch inseam), Short (29 in inseam) and regular (I'm assuming a 31 inch inseam, though the product description did not specify other than the sizing chart). These fit pretty much accurately according to the sizing chart, so look it over and measure your inseam to decide which length.

JTG

5.0 out of 5 stars They are amazing!!, December 21, 2012
Mary J (TEMPE, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
These pants are the best fitting pant that I have had in a very long time!!! I am short waisted and these fit like a dream...no rubbing or slackness where it isn't wanted!!!

New Balance Women's Gazelle Pant