Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2014
I LOVE how these shoes feel and look. They are the lightest and most comfortable running shoe I have ever puchased. I normally only buy Nike but tend to have issues with blisters from high backs on the Nikes. These New balance shoes were divine, never once have I had a blister or discomfort. However, they seem to be built poorly, after just 4 months of normal wear and tear in the gym and 2 or 3 5K races the soles started peeling off. i still wear them but have to be careful about what activities I am doing bc the rubber is loose on the very bottom of the sole and catches on things or I have to keep ripping it off. I contacted the seller after 3 months of having them bc of this issue and they refused to do anything about it and the New Balance store would not warranty them bc I did not purchase them there.

Overall, love the shoe, just wish it were built to last.
on November 23, 2013
These have been fantastic running shoes. I am about 5'2", 125 lbs and run between 15 - 20 miles/week. These are lightweight, great cushioning, look sweet, and have eradicated my shin splints (which is funny because they are for neutral runners, not mild pronators... interesting!) My only complaint is that as it's gotten colder here, I took them inside to the treadmill and they squeak and creak and groan - seriously, they are the loudest shoes EVER. People with headphones on the other treadmills were commenting on the sounds coming out of these shoes! Outside i don't notice it, and would buy these again and again because my longer runs now are really enjoyable, and am up to 7-8 mile runs on the weekends. But I still use my old shoes inside.
on January 31, 2014
I LOVE this running shoe! I was apprehensive because I had not purchased a New Balance shoe for running before; however, I followed Amazon's shoe fit/buying guide and found that a neutral shoe would be best. I also knew I need a wide-width sneaker. After entering in my required criteria into a search, this was one of the sneakers that came up. When I narrowed it down to just this and one other shoe, I decided on this one because it is made in the US (and that is important to me).

I have been wearing the sneakers for about two weeks now (I run for about 2 miles a day on a treadmill because it has been on average 10 degrees outside), and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. The sneakers are comfortable (they have enough, but not too much, cushion; nothing pokes or digs at your foot in the sneaker as you run). They fit as expected (both length and width-wise). They are light-weight but not at all flimsy. I also happen to LOVE the colors!
on November 25, 2014
These are my favorite running shoes that I have every owned! I have owned many New Balances, Asics, Morrell's, etc., and there is something about how this pair fits that I love. They have great cushioning, and hug your feet perfectly. When I run in them, they stay put. My foot does not slide around like in some pairs. I think it is the way the laces are positioned- they really melt into my feet for the perfect fit. I hope they keep making this model because I will buy them for life.
on November 9, 2014
I was a bit surprised by other reviews stating that these shoes run large. I wear a true 9.5 shoe, and I normally have to purchase a size 10 in New Balance shoes. Trusting the reviews, I purchased the 9.5 shoe only to return them for the half size larger. Other than that I can say I LOVE these shoes. I have been battling severe plantar fasciitis for over a year now. I wear Orthoheel shoes around the house, but wanted a tennis shoe for walking and going out. I have found that I can now wear these shoes all day without any additional pain, or strain on my feet. I have just ordered a second pair because I had a very difficult time finding shoes that I am comfortable with in the first place. Now, when these are worn out I will have a handy replacement. Also, kudos for having been MADE IN USA!
on July 20, 2014
I wear these mostly for stationary bike and elliptical so I can't speak to them for running. I got these because I was specifically looking for a made in the USA shoe for the gym and this was one of the few choices. The colors on the black/blue/pink are great. These are also comfortable for walking around the neighborhood. They seem to fit true to size. I wish they carried narrow sizes since I have a narrow foot, but these aren't too wide for me.
on January 27, 2015
great casual sneaker w cool color!
will only give it 4 stars since its not as cushioned as i was hoping.
definitely just a "walk around and look qute"-sneaker.
wouldn't recommend as a running sneaker or for long days standing.
just for a fashion statement!
love the color tho!!!
on March 5, 2014
This is the 2nd pair of New Balance Women's running shoes my wife has purchased. They are VERY light, supportive, and protect the foot very well. A caveat...if you use these shoes, or ANY walking/running shoes often, it's a WISE suggestion to replace them every 6-9 months. Why? Even if they still look great they will have broken down to the point they no longer properly support your feet. That's true of these shoes and EVERY pair of shoes.
on May 5, 2014
These shoes are really cute, and I love that they're made in the USA. Unfortunately the cushioning didn't feel right for my foot, but that's not a problem inherent to the shoe. They might work well for someone with different feet.
They fit true to size, although they are a little stiff. But they might work well once they're broken in. I can't speak to that since I returned them, but they seem like decent shoes.
on April 27, 2013
These shoes fit as good as I hoped. They are super cute and very good on the feet. The quality of these New Balance shoes is good as expected.