4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I need it to
I've work this top for a variety of workouts, including spinning and cardio-kickbox. I wanted a cotton top--more comfortable against your skin and more naturally breathable than the itchy stretchy polyester varieties. I would normally get a M (6-8), but this does run large, so a S worked for me.
Published on April 26, 2011 by J. Gilbert

3.0 out of 5 stars gym shirt
This is a nice top. I expected it to have a built in bra however and it does not. It was difficult to tell from the picture and the discription was vague. Its okay, just have to wear a sport bra under it.
Published on July 10, 2011 by Ann

3.0 out of 5 stars gym shirt, July 10, 2011
Ann (United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I need it to, April 26, 2011
This review is from: New Balance Women's NP Racerback Printed Top (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better running tops out there, July 25, 2010
I wouldn't recommend this top. It is cotton so it doesn't breathe like polyester shirts. It also runs large in sizing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but gaps, June 16, 2011
This review is from: New Balance Women's NP Racerback Printed Top (Apparel)
I liked this top, but the straps gapped in the front and the top gapped in the back. Might work better for someone with a larger chest (and a small frame). Had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than basic white!, January 2, 2013
New Balance makes decent running/workout clothes. Often I find myself between sizes, so fit can be an issue. This top fit great, with a nice colorful geometric pattern that doesn't *scream*at people (I am not a fan of neon workout gear). I am a 40's female, size 8/10 wearing a D-cup bra -- this covered everything. There is no built-in support, must wear your own sports bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute top!, December 26, 2012
I bought this for working out in and absolutely love it! The material is amazing and the pattern is cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great singlet, December 18, 2012
I ordered two of these. I knew I could trust the new balance name and they did not disappoint. The fit was great and they washed well. I am sure I will have them a long time. I will probably get sick of them before they wear out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, December 4, 2012
its so cute and fits a little big which is what I wanted so I had room to breathe. it wicks sweat away well and has a much of colors to match to. great running top!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shirt for summer running!, November 17, 2012
I was excited to get my long bra in the mail. I've started running and was so happy when it came! It is great for running in the summer. Perfect fit and doesn't ride up while I'm running. So happy with this product! Also a great seller! Everything came days before expected and in great shape!

5.0 out of 5 stars NB top, October 24, 2012
it fits well,very comfortable,I go to Zumba and it moves well with me and the fabric is great !I love it !

New Balance Women's NP Racerback Printed Top