Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Balance Women's Tempo Short Sleeve Tee, White, X-Large
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 11, 2011
I bought one in grey and one in white, both in size small. I'm a 4 and they fit me perfectly.

The material is so good to run in. I felt hotter when not wearing it than when having it on, which is strange, but good I guess. Very light, easy to clean and they look good, which is very important to me.

I don't really need anymore work out shirt but if I did, I would definitely choose these again. Highly recommend!
on May 11, 2012
I love, love, love the material and color of this shirt! I didn't realize that the thin white stripes you can see running down the sides were going to be like a harder, rubber type of spining or something. It doesn't bother me, but I just wasn't expecting it, so keep that in mind if you're fussy about how clothing feels. Otherwise, great shirt!
on January 2, 2013
This is a good, basic running shirt. I didn't find the reflective seams particularly annoying (some reviews have said that the stiff material chafes them), but I don't wear it skin-tight and my runs aren't that long (~5 miles).

The shirt is super lightweight and does a great job wicking moisture away. I am a women's 10-12 and a 36DD and bought the large; it fits fine, possibly even a little loosely, as it's cut so that it flares out a tad at the bottom/around the hips (which is nice, since who wants to look like a sausage when you're exercising).
on August 31, 2011
These are great tops for running or the gym. The best thing about them is they are a bit longer which is exactly what I was looking for, very nice fit and a great price.
on November 16, 2010
This is a great workout shirt. Good moisture wicking shirt and flattering style. I have purchased three more in different colors in the tank version.
on December 2, 2012
Good shirt. Like another reviewer, I don't love that you can feel the little hard reflective parts on the front seams but they aren't too bad. Didn't end up chafing or anything but not quite as comfortable as it could be.
on January 4, 2013
the shape is very flattering, the cut is perfect. i bought it one size bigger following the suggestions on the ratings. it fits a bit loose but still great, i like to have slightly loose workout clothes
on January 11, 2013
I would say it is more pink than raspberry. I am tying to find a red female running shirt. I like the fit and it breaths very well.
on December 27, 2012
New Balance always delivers on quality and endurance. Excellent fabric and wicking properties. One of my favorite brands. LOVE it
on October 18, 2012
I bought it for $12.41, would not recommend buying for more that $10. Runs true to size, but 2 strips in front are hard and it irritated my skin from the inside. I can only wear it over a tank.