New Balance Women's W1260v2 Stability Running Shoe,Black,5.5 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- No-sew upper construction helps reduce the liklihood of irritation
- Molded foam insole
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology
- Acteva Lite midsole foam
- Stabilicore medial posting
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Air mesh upper provides heightened breathability.
- Supportive synthetic leather overlays.
- No-sew upper construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Molded foam insole for lightweight underfoot cushioning.
- ABZORB® midfoot cushioning for shock absorption.
- N2 is a low-to-the-ground cushioning technology that delivers durable, responsive and sustainable cushioning.
- Acteva® Lite midsole foam is exceptionally durable and is 24% lighter than standard midsole foam.
- Stabilicore® medial posting helps promotes smoother transitions for a more efficient stride.
- T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank designed to provide torsional stability and arch support.
- N-Durance® rubber outsole delivers durability in high-wear areas.
- Made in U.S.A. and Imported.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7.1 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B006OW3PUA
- Item model number: W1260v2 Stability-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One thing I love about NB is that I can remove the insole and put my own custom orthotics in. NB shoes are durable and come in so many sizes, widths, etc. Read morePublished 2 months ago by caludwa
These are FANTASTIC and so COMFORTABLE!!! I'm very HAPPY with these shoes. Thank you so much!!!Published 17 months ago by L. Rose
I have been using each new version of this shoe for over 5 years.
I am a large frame female (athletic build) with slight pronation and I always order the wider... Read more
I've bought these shoes twice; they make jogging feel nearly like you're jogging on clouds. I did go up one size on the second pair to give my toes a little extra room during a... Read morePublished 21 months ago by TS
I have really bad feet. Arthritis in the forefoot with no padding to walk on. I have worn W1260v2 shoes & found them to be the best of the best! Read morePublished 21 months ago by susan wells
This was the first shoe I put on that never hurt my feet to break them in. They are super super soft and run large, I normally wear an 8/8.5 but this I ordered a 9.5. Read morePublished 22 months ago by J. Catterson
they hurt my hips. huh???
not right style for me.
i returned them.
never had this problem before with NB.
I have bought 3 pair of the W1260v2. This pair ran a little more narrow than the others, but still a good shoe for standing all day.Published on April 21, 2014 by Kim Hannah