5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favorite running shoe
Published 16 months ago by Teachlaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
I bought a wide width and should have bought a regular width. I wear them almost daily and they are a nice comfortable and stable, shoe.
Published 15 months ago by Cherrie May

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favorite running shoe, July 1, 2013
This review is from: New Balance Women's W770v3 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I run approximately 100-110 miles per month, with several races, including half-marathons, each year. I've been wearing New Balance shoes for years, and have been wearing the 770 series for a couple of years now. These shoes are light enough for races, but hold up very well as a training shoe. For people looking for a good, well-priced stability shoe, this is a fantastic one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, May 23, 2013
Great shoe fits as expected. It's lightweight and flexible. I am a nurse (12 hour shifts) so I have given it a good test. Would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Received many compliments on my new shoes!, March 7, 2013
These shoes surpassed my expectations. The color is not overwhelming and is very cute. They are super comfortable and light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, August 5, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars I would not buy it again., July 30, 2013
The shoe is true to size, but is not comfortable. I feel there is not enough cushion in the heal or arch support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Walking Shoe, July 30, 2013
Wayne Irwin (PRATTVILLE, AL, US) - See all my reviews
My wife walks daily for at least 6 miles and these shoes hold up outstanding and I can buy them from Amazon cheaper than I can get them from any store in my hometown.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cushioning in foot bed causes heel to be too high, December 14, 2013
The shoe itself does not give enough height room in the heel area to accommodate the cushioning of the heel footbed. Because of this, the very back of the shoe fits my foot uncomfortably lower than a typical athletic shoe. Look at the picture for a visual here - the footbed of this shoe comes up higher than the white part of the sole - into the gray part of the back of the shoe. Therefore, there's an illusion that the back of the shoe comes up to the normal height on the back of the foot than it really does. I find this awkward and I feel my foot will fall out of the shoe. Also, the arch is too high for me and in the wrong location. Lot of cushioning in the footbed though for those who find they have a footshape that this shoe works with. However, for my foot shape, it feels like the heel bed drops off to nothing so I feel like the back of my foot is on a ledge while in the shoe (picture yourself barefoot with just the heel on a stair and the rest of your foot not touching - that sort of feeling).

4.0 out of 5 stars OK......But, October 6, 2013
This runs a little bit small. I do like them though! So order them a half size bigger than you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP NOTCH, September 11, 2013
The width is a little tighter that I hoped - I should have ordered the wider size but they are very comfortable. I would buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and unusually comfortable!!, January 20, 2014
These are terrific shoes. I wear them for long distance walking, and they are wonderful! Rarely have I found shoes which were so extremely pretty, and extremely supportive! I give them top marks. You can't go wrong with these shoes.

New Balance Women's W770v3 Running Shoe