Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Balance Women's W860v2, Komen Pink-8.5
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 20, 2013
I continue to come back to NB for footwear because they are supportive and durable!
In this one, there is enough room for my toes to spread out. I have a very narrow foot so I'm glad 2A is offered. The only downside was the insole that came with the shoe. They are cheap and flimsy and serve no purpose. After I replace it with something else, I liked the comfort and arch support better. Without it, it had no support or cushion, but the basic feel of the shoe was okay. Highly recommend buying replacement insoles for all the NB shoes.
on February 19, 2013
love this shoe I wear it for running and its fab. I use a insert orthodic and recommend this shoe but only after you have had a professional assess your foot as it may not be great for everyone but is a great shoe for me!
on September 24, 2013
The upper is mostly a very open mesh, which does make a lightweight shoe . . . and allows dirt, grit, rain, sand, slush, snow and all the other elements inside. My very narrow feet have absolutely no padding (except for callouses), so I now wear orthotics which provide the cushioning I lack and allow me to wear something other than the one style New Balance makes in an AAAA width or the custom-made running shoes I have also worn. And this is the one style my foot specialist recommended for me. It's OK when I'm using a treadmill -- it definitely provides more cushion than other shoes -- but I hesitate to wear it anywhere else. Outside, every grain of grit seems to find its way inside to make my feet miserable. And if it's wet? I then have soaking wet socks, as well as dirty feet. It isn't often cold down here on the Gulf Coast, but my feet freeze outside when it is cool here -- and they were unbearable in Colorado last winter.

As much as I like clean feet, I also like clean shoes, but the mud that splashed on these the first time out is still there because it just won't wash out no matter what I do. I'm supposed to wear these most of the time, but, while I'm certainly not a fashionista, the colors clash with just about all of my casual clothes (including my work-out stuff). This is probably a good choice for women who don't mind a lot of dirt between their toes, or who run indoors only, and who don't care whether their exercise shoes clash with their exercise clothes (or only wear silver and teal blue).
I did not buy mine from Amazon, because the size I need is not available here.
on October 30, 2013
I have worn New Balance shoes for at least 15 years; possibly more. My first pair were indestructible! after I retired them from my running/walking I even used them for several years for yard work! That said; I have watched the shoe morph and have had a number of the new ones, but last year I needed a new pair. This shoe seemed like a good option. It fit true to size and for the first 4 months they were great. Then the mesh relaxed and the toe box became too lose to offer proper support. Then it began to deteriorate on the sides by the toes. I have had the shoes now a little over a year and am going to throw them out. If you are someone who wears the shoes for running/ rapid walking on a daily basis I would not recommend this one.
on September 29, 2014
MOST ROOMY, CUSHIONED SHOE EVER ! Huge Toe Box, and soft and light- everything I want in a shoe,
Plus they even manage to look good while pampering your feet. I have very bad arthritis and feet that swell,
bad knees and plantar fasciitis , so a good, soft, yet supportive shoe with enough room for my swollen feet is
critical. Plus, these come in larger sizes and wider widths. This shoe is a win-win ! Love them !
on May 11, 2014
I just got these the other day and wore them for a few hours that evening. They seemed to be the high quality that I expected from New Balance and they fit perfectly. They felt a little funny at first but I think that was due to me wearing shoes that don't fit right lately. I'm happy with my purchase thus far.
on August 27, 2013
These are one of the most comfortable pair of running shoes I've bought from New Balance. New Balance always has good quality shoes but these just toped the charts for me.
on March 3, 2014
I already had a pair of these shoes and loved them so much I wanted another pair for when my old ones wore out - so - I ordered a new pair.
on January 30, 2014
It takes a full size and a half than my street shoes to get the desired fit. My orthotics fit well in the shoe.
on July 7, 2013
I bought these to use for running. I run approximately 3 to 5 miles a day and these are really comfortable. I got lucky and found them on sale for 55% off at another website. I paid $49.99, and they well worth every bit of that and more. They are pretty much true to size also.