New Balance Women's W880 Running Shoe,Grey/Blue Coral,13 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- N-ERGY shock absorption and cushioning, ABZORB heel, Full length ABZORB strobel board, Assembled in USA
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Run for miles and miles in The 880 runners from New Balance.
- Mesh and synthetic leather upper in an athletic running shoe style
- Lace-up front, padded tongue and collar
- Textile lining, cushioning ABZORB(R) foam insole
- Stability Web provides arch support
- N-ERGY shock absorption elastomer
- Acteva(R) Lite lightweight midsole
- NDurance rubber traction outsole
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B004MYGH8Y
- Item model number: W880
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wish these shoes were still made! Was so happy to find these.Published 11 months ago by Jonelle D. Graham
I liked this shoe so well that I ended up buying a second pair. I was worried they would stop selling this shoe. Read morePublished on September 15, 2013 by Oakland Girl
Love New Balance sneakers. They are always comfortable and provide the right amount of support. Not to mention they are super cute on... great color combinations! Read morePublished on January 25, 2013 by Christen
I loved these shoes for about three months. Then the lining (foam) started coming out in the heel. I had the same problem with my last pair of New Balance running shoes. Read morePublished on March 25, 2012 by heidi