Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2012
Great shoes. Can wear a new pair on a 10 mile run right out of the box. My only complaint is that the light weight soles wear through the toe ridiculously fast. I run 25 miles a week on asphalt and the first pair wore through in under a month. You might blame my running style except it never happened prior to switching to these shoes. I tossed the first pair (painful to do) and bought another which had the same problem. I tried some other styles but love the fit of these so much, I resorted to a $3 purchase of Shoe Goo to repair the sole and they have been fantastic ever since. My husband got a pair and ran a half marathon with me without the slightest break in and he loved them as well. I Shoe Gooed his before they hit the ground. Guess I will just keep the Shoe Goo handy and continue running with happy feet
on October 3, 2012
These are my second pair of this model of running shoes. They are light and comfortable, but also very supportive.
on December 7, 2012
I had Version 1 of this shoe and loved it, so bought V2 when it came time to replace them. It may take some adjusting if you've been running in a shoe with a steeper heel drop or with stability features, as it has a lower heel than the first version and very little cushioning in the forefoot. Due to the minimal forefoot cushion, I don't recommend running in them on gravel surfaces. But on pavement, it's a great lightweight shoe without quite crossing over into the minimalist category and is my current favorite for training and racing.

It's only flaw is an overly pointy toe. I have a wide forefoot and short toes, which the shoe width accommodates just fine, but it has some unnecessary empty space where the toe box comes to a point.
on October 2, 2013
Love these shoes! I use them more as a cross trainer but they have great support. I was a little suprised that there was a lot of rubber on the upper of the shoe but it doesn't look cheezy or cheap. Plus I love NB in general since they are one of the last athletic shoes still made in the USA!
on May 22, 2016
I bought this same model of shoe several years ago at a local shop geared towards runners. I love the shoe, It gave me great arch support and plenty of toe room. So when they started showing their age, I checked Amazon. I was excited to see they were carried at Amazon and ordered them right away. Unfortunately, the same model number apparently doesn't mean same construction. I cannot go for walks without my arches hurting. Sad to say, but I still wear my (really) old shoes for walks, and use these for running errands. Such a shame
on March 9, 2014
I bought these based on good reviews both on Amazon and running-shoe-review websites coupled with the fact that they were a very reasonable price. At first I felt the toe box was a little narrow for my relatively wide foot but after a few runs they broke in and became my favorite shoe.

I am a novice runner but am pleased that they helped me complete my first run-walk marathon in 2013!

Would buy again.
on March 10, 2014
Purchased these shoes as casual walking shoes. They have decent arch support (though I do have high arches) and are well made. The shoes feel like they are slightly raised on the outer sides of my feet. They are comfortable for walking moderate distances but would definitely not wear they for any long treks.
on July 15, 2013
The B width seems more like a narrow width. My feet are very flat and somewhat slim, so I was really surprised about this. The length is fine according to the way I have been fitted before. Just not enough toe depth. Also, they seem to have less heel height.
on February 13, 2014
I bought these shoes from a local store. I tried them on, loved the way they fit, thought they were comfy. I liked the color, mine are a purplish-blue with pink accents. I also liked the way they looked. They are the New Balance 890v2s. So, happy with my purchase, I bought them and left the store. They didn't last a week before they started falling apart. The tread is falling off as is the outer part of the shoe. Within the span of about 2 months, there is no cushion left at all. I am 5'4" and 114 lbs, so I don't think it was my weight that bottomed these suckers out. I continued wearing these and am still wearing these because they are the only work out sneaker I own and I am currently shopping for a new pair. Where I live, I don't have many shopping options, so I hope this review helps you out(as it would help me, since buying on-line seems to be my only real option around these parts).
on January 27, 2013
I wear an 8M, purchased a 9M and was still disappointed. I have never had any luck for myself buying shoes online. This is the second pair of NB I bought recently and both pair of different styles have been way too small. We don't have the luxury of a store close to us so I decided to give buying online a try. The color of this style is nice, but they run narrow and short. I would recommend going to the store and trying them on. The don't have the cushion of most running shoes that I'm used to. I also don't like the way they are priced. Different colors should not be so drastically different in price. If it's the same shoe why the different pricing? I like the free return but I don't have a UPS store with extended hours so I found myself running around after I have worked all night trying to find somewhere to drop them off to return them. If you choose to have them picked up at your home there is a fee of 6 dollars. I bought my husband a pair of 10.5 M which is what he wears and then had to order an 11M and they were fine therfore I bought mine 1 whole size larger and as you can see above they were too small. Disappointed in the women's sizing.

See 1 answered question