5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Training
Published 24 months ago by MsVicious

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bad shoe
I don't love these the way I thought I would. I think New Balance have changed their shoe, or my foot has changed. Sadly, these will be my last pair of NB. But they have a GREAT grip. I just have to add padding to my heals b/c they continuously cut up and give my heals blisters.
Published 7 months ago by kittykatt

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Training, July 25, 2012
This review is from: New Balance Women's WT610 Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)
These trail shoes are so amazing! I partake in training such as High Intensity Interval Training and anyone who runs that type of training will know how quickly one's shoes can wear out. The tread on this shoes are perfect! I ordered then in the black and green. They are definitely true to size and what I really like about these shoes are how light they are! I'm planning to purchase two more pairs ASAP!

4.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Shoes, July 22, 2012
prettyiz (Denison, IA, US) - See all my reviews
I have always bought New Balance Shoes. I generally like the fit as it seems to be pretty uniform. My latest purchase of WT610 Trail Running Shoes however were different. They seem to be a little small and I should have ordered 1/2 size larger than I normally do. I like the shoes quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, May 28, 2012
This New Balance shoe is cute and comfy; no "break-in" was needed! As with all my experiences with New Balance, this shoe is plenty wide enough for my "duck feet" (I have small, wide feet). I would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, August 13, 2012
I really love my shoes. They are very light and have great arch support. I walked hours each day for three (hot) days in a row without "breaking them in" and had no problems whatsoever. In my experience they run smaller, so I had to exchange them for one size larger. I was able to receive/exchange/receive again within the time frame allowed for the regular shipping choice. I have a really hard time finding shoes in person, so I'm glad I can try them on and exchange from home!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sneakers!, July 18, 2012
These sneakers run true to size and fit great right out of the box. They are mesh, but there is a lining under the mesh. A little hot for summer but perfect for the spring and fall months. I walk three miles a day and find them very comfortable. They have good arch support.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoe for the price, February 3, 2013
Still breaking them in, I use them for work for something lighter on the feet. My job is a busy one so tired feet are unwanted. Good tread for everything, only just not good in the snowy winters of Wisconsin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dry weather trail shoes., November 11, 2013
I have had these before and love the fit. It was nice to find them at such a great price in a wide width!

5.0 out of 5 stars Overjoyed, December 19, 2013
this is the best shoe i have bought in a long time the fit is perfect. 8 wide width the green color it's much
brighter than the picture which i love there are many brand of shoes out there but NEW BALANCE is the one
because they are made with people like me with wide feet to the many lady's i see walking with regular shoe
flip flop please stop the damage to your foot and buy NEW BALANCE. thank you

Keep making pretty colors and wide width and i will buy .MARTHA

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, kinda heavy, May 15, 2014
Good shoes, great traction for slippery surfaces. They aren't that great on dry surfaces, and feel somewhat heavy compared to other trail runners. I personally use these mostly as hiking "boots", and find them great and stabilizing for that. However, they offer too much support to run easily in, for my personal preferences. They actually come in wide, so I love that!

2.0 out of 5 stars returned, December 12, 2013
S. Delano "epiclesis" (Oregon, United States) - See all my reviews
I had to return them. It could just be my own foot's problem, but they were too small and hurt my feet in the toe area.

New Balance Women's WT610 Trail Running Shoe