5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cushion!!!
Published 16 months ago by Vindictive

3.0 out of 5 stars Still a good shoe
I ordered a wide in this shoe. I have small, wide feet. This was still a bit snug even with ordering the wide. I shouldn't have an issue breaking them in but next time I will order a DD. usually new balance runs true to size so I was a bit surprised.
Published 8 months ago by Lisa Calderon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cushion!!!, June 7, 2013
This review is from: New Balance Women's WT810 Trail Shoe (Shoes)
I have ball of foot pain when wearing most shoes because they lack cushion. This is why I always do a lot of research before even considering purchasing on new shoe. So when I found these I went to the New Balance store for a fit and almost immediately after fell in Love with them which is why I purchased them online to save a few bucks. On a day when I wear heals after taking them off and putting these on for the gym my feet are in heaven they are light but the cushion is GREAT!!! I ordered the black/yellow shoe. I hightly recommend them plus its an attractive looking shoe!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these runners, June 18, 2013
I have wide feet and often struggle to find a runner that fits without the need to wear them in or stretch them....these are perfect. I have worn them for running, at the gym and everyday wear and love them so much I have bought a second pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes but I think mine were defective :(, July 24, 2013
This review is from: New Balance Women's WT810 Trail Shoe (Shoes)
Based on the rave reviews, I bought these from Amazon. These shoes fit me perfectly in my normal show size: 7.5 B(M). They are very cute and comfortable. I wore them while running/hiking in trails in Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon. I ran in water,gravel, pebble-like stones, on powdery sand, and hiked in areas that were primarily made up of precarious slippery rocks. One fall from these and that would be the end of me! These shoes served me superbly in all these diverse terrains. The fit and style of these shoes is excellent.

However, the very first time I wore these, the right shoe started bursting from the seams on the top front of the shoe (mesh area). At first, the "hole" was small and didn't bother me but as the day progressed, it grew bigger and I suspected that the right shoe was somehow defective :( Since it was less than a month that I bought it, Amazon honored its return policy. I spoke to a customer representative at Amazon who was very apologetic and helpful when I explained what happened (Note: I had called her on the same day that I had the problem- the first day when I put these on). Unfortunately, I had to continue wearing these because these were the only shoes that I had carried with me on my trip. How is one supposed to predict the demise of a shoe on its first day?? Hence, the 4 stars instead of 5. Anyway, Amazon still honored the return and I am happy that I had called Amazon the day the problem occurred. My particular pair might have been defective. That said, I liked these shoes so much that I am now considering buying these again... Yes, they are that good! Originally, I had purchased the blue/pink/silver ones. Now I think I may buy the purple/yellow ones. This really is a tough choice... Buy these shoes!! Unless you have the misfortune of getting a defective pair like mine, you will love them! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, comfortable shoe, March 15, 2013
I have been walking in this shoe a fair amount (4-6 miles/day) and it has served me well. I would prefer a slightly more square toe box, but the shoe is really fine as it is. It is comfortable and attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoe, May 12, 2013
This show is light, durable and comfortable. I ran in dirt, mud, and through water. It was great and didn't slip or get uncomfortable. They also wash well in the machine on delicate.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy sneakers, July 29, 2013
Sneakers are comfy. I have wide feet (2EE's) and have difficulty getting a good fit. I agree with other reviews which stated a " pointy toe box". This is a odd feature but sneakers are comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars a little tight bit still comfortable, September 18, 2013
They are a little tight in the toe but I have such a hard time finding shoes that fit, I loosened up the laces a bit and they are almost perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, May 6, 2013
I have ball of the foot pain problems and have issues with most shoes not being comfortable to not having enough cushion in them to keep me from being in pain. These shoes are extremely comfortable. I bought them for shoes to work out in and they are perfect for it. No foot pain and I can do my workouts without ending up in horrible foot and back pain afterwards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, March 13, 2014
hiker (Cupertino, CA USA) - See all my reviews
When I first got these shoes I was skeptical about whether they would fit my wide feet - the shoes looks narrow and does not have the wide, splayed toe box associated with wide width shoes. Instead it sort of points inward. So I was rather skeptical when I slipped them on. I find that they are very comfortable, light, and do not pinch my toes, or irritate my bunions. They do not have a wide base or sole, so that is a little different from most of the running/trail shoes I Iike. But again, I am surprised by how well they work. I should buy another pair before NB discontinues them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, February 22, 2014
Really comfortable, good for hiking, breathable, but little slippery when new, so be careful on wet surfaces. Really enjoying them.

New Balance Women's WT810 Trail Shoe