1,047 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 10 for Comfort
I have problem feet, and practically no shoes are comfortable to me. The wide width option on these shoes is plenty wide enough for me to wear with fluffy socks, and the shoes offer enough support and spring so that I can be on my feet all day doing dirty work in the yard without getting pain or fatigue. The shoes last virtually forever and the leather (not suede)...
Published on May 31, 2012 by L. Kantor

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit like they normally do
I've been wearing New Balance for years. They are the only shoe I've found that work for my feet, being at a hospital for 12 hour shifts. I loved the look of these too, mostly white (required fro school) and no mesh across the toes (a must for me working in a hospital). However, these do NOT fit like my others do! They felt too narrow and I could actually feel the...
Published on October 10, 2012 by CharissaRenee

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did you have to change a good thing, March 28, 2014
This review is from: New Balance Women's WX608V3 Cross-Training Shoe (Apparel)
The new 608 are nothing like the 610's. They took out the arch and made them a flat footed shoe. They made other changes too and I don't like them at all and won't be able to wear them anymore. Why did they have to change a good thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 26, 2014
connie stinson (gabbs, nv United States) - See all my reviews
I have worn several pair of the New Balance Shoes and the size was true to fit. However, this pair of shoes run smaller than the previous pairs I have owned.

2.0 out of 5 stars No arch support at all!!!!, May 29, 2013
The only good thing about v3 is that the wide is really wide in the toe box. It's a comfortable shoe to walk I but I stand on my feet all day. New Balance is known for their good arch support but these shoes are terrible. Even with my custom orthotics these shoes killed my feet!!! I loved the original 608s but each new generation gets worse. No more New Balances for me!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Dumfy!!!!, August 1, 2013
Love my new shoes! I bought them for a trip so I could wear my orthotics all day. They fit just fine and are very comfortable. Highly recommended!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, October 8, 2013
True to size. Comfortable right out of the box. Great walking shoe and made in the U.S.A.!! I will buy New Balance again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit. Poor quality!, March 27, 2014
Disapointed & confused!!! I'd been wearing for past few years about 4 boxes of this shoe as they wore out from "normal use". They only wore out normally.
I bought 4 pair. So I'd have a comfortable shoe in future when style was deleted.
My foot has increased "I assume" or the last pair in my 4 was smaller? I only wore that pair a month in a 9W. The other 9Ws in same style were fine & comfortable as I walked. & lasted.
So I bought a 9.5 W. I wear an 8.5W in a normal flat of heel.
I bought 4 boxes again assuming my feet were just getting bigger? Shoes are worn in my work. I noticed the new 9.5W were tight but thought, oh only because new. They fit like a 8.5W or even a 8.5M or 9M?
After a month. Not sure it was even that long, my feet hurt so bad on ball of foot I was miserable. The inside shoe was so lumpy & hard I had no choice but to throw them out. Looked perfectly fine on outside. $$$down the drain. Too long to return. So I'm wearing second pair this week. So far tight again but it's ok.
I think they are now making them very cheaply & like clothes these days too small for the size. I'm now going to have to give these not inexpensive other 2 boxes of shoes away & search for a shoe that will not give way on inside sole cushion after 2 weeks. I can tell these will do the same as ones I had to toss. I could barely walk they had hurt ball of foot so much. I can get this pain at the famous discount store ya know. I don't know were to go for quality Walking tennis shoes now???

2.0 out of 5 stars lower end of the new balance product line, August 17, 2013
this shoe had very, very little cushioning in the sole, and no arch support, the sides were so high, they rubbed my ankles. i have worn new balance for years, this is the first pair i have not found comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes!, June 13, 2014
I have purchased these shoes before in the store and they fit just the same. Overall, very satisfied. I wear a size 6 and it is true to the measurement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Construction !, October 31, 2013
C Kim Bigham (Benton, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This pair of shoes are coming apart where the sole is attached to the shoe . The shoe has a tear at the sole line and will continue to fall apart . This is the second pair replaced , as the first pair come apart at the soles also . The first pair lasted two weeks , these lasted 4 months . Would NOT recommend them !

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy this style again, August 30, 2013
Not enough cushion on the bottom of the foot. I will keep looking at other styles as I usually New Balance. They missed on this one.

New Balance Women's WX608V3 Cross-Training Shoe