Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Balance Women's WX608V3 Cross-Training Shoe
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 28, 2014
The new 608 are nothing like the 610's. They took out the arch and made them a flat footed shoe. They made other changes too and I don't like them at all and won't be able to wear them anymore. Why did they have to change a good thing.
on August 13, 2012
I have owned many pairs of New Balance shoes and they have been great. I wanted a pair of black ones, saw these and ordered them. The padding in them was defective and too compressed so that when you walked in them, you felt the ledge going around the inside of the shoe that the padding usually sits on so that you don't feel it the ledge. Very poor quality in these shoes.
on March 27, 2014
Disapointed & confused!!! I'd been wearing for past few years about 4 boxes of this shoe as they wore out from "normal use". They only wore out normally.
I bought 4 pair. So I'd have a comfortable shoe in future when style was deleted.
My foot has increased "I assume" or the last pair in my 4 was smaller? I only wore that pair a month in a 9W. The other 9Ws in same style were fine & comfortable as I walked. & lasted.
So I bought a 9.5 W. I wear an 8.5W in a normal flat of heel.
I bought 4 boxes again assuming my feet were just getting bigger? Shoes are worn in my work. I noticed the new 9.5W were tight but thought, oh only because new. They fit like a 8.5W or even a 8.5M or 9M?
After a month. Not sure it was even that long, my feet hurt so bad on ball of foot I was miserable. The inside shoe was so lumpy & hard I had no choice but to throw them out. Looked perfectly fine on outside. $$$down the drain. Too long to return. So I'm wearing second pair this week. So far tight again but it's ok.
I think they are now making them very cheaply & like clothes these days too small for the size. I'm now going to have to give these not inexpensive other 2 boxes of shoes away & search for a shoe that will not give way on inside sole cushion after 2 weeks. I can tell these will do the same as ones I had to toss. I could barely walk they had hurt ball of foot so much. I can get this pain at the famous discount store ya know. I don't know were to go for quality Walking tennis shoes now???
on September 22, 2013
Love the shoes except they need more cushioning.
I work 8 hours or more a day on cement floors, so I really need a shoe with a lot of cushion.
on April 19, 2015
These are just what I needed for doing aerobic exercise. I only use these for about an hour or so every day, indoors. I use them to workout and sometimes I leave them on to do housework or cook. They are perfect for doing lateral movements. My old shoes would stretch out at the sides and my feet would slide around, giving me blisters. These are sturdy and give great support for those types of movements. The tops are a little higher than most other athletic shoes, so be aware of that while breaking in. They bugged me at first but are fine after breaking in.

The only downside to these is lack of arch support. I didn't expect any from NB, it's why I don't normally buy their shoes. I have very high arches, though, and have always had trouble finding adequate support.
on May 29, 2013
The only good thing about v3 is that the wide is really wide in the toe box. It's a comfortable shoe to walk I but I stand on my feet all day. New Balance is known for their good arch support but these shoes are terrible. Even with my custom orthotics these shoes killed my feet!!! I loved the original 608s but each new generation gets worse. No more New Balances for me!!!!
on August 17, 2013
this shoe had very, very little cushioning in the sole, and no arch support, the sides were so high, they rubbed my ankles. i have worn new balance for years, this is the first pair i have not found comfortable.
on December 31, 2014
I have been buying and wearing New Balance shoes for years and always felt they offered a lot of support and felt really good on my feet. Not this pair. Besides being a bit too big, they have almost no arch or support. Fortunately they are big enough I was able to insert an arch support into them to make them feel better, but I hate it when you buy a pair of shoes and have to immediately put arch supports in them. These really feel like they are not a true New Balance shoe, they feel more like something made for outlet sales only....a watered down version of what used to be. I will wear them, but will think twice about buying more New Balance after this experience.
on January 2, 2015
I love these shoes! I have bought many of the New Balance 608V3. All fit very well and they DO really help eliminate my back pain. I do wear just a basic rubber heel insert giving me a little cushion and arch lift. The insole that comes with this shoe just isn't enough. But the shoes are very well made and last a long time. Although some say to buy new shoes every 6 months, I have worn them way over a year wearing them everyday to work and I feel I get my money's worth every time.
on May 17, 2015
I just did not get the right size, I got size 10.5. New Balance sizing is a bit different than the typical. Just about every women's shoes I buy I get a 10 or 10.5, but, NB I have to get an 11, and it was a smidge too long. So, if your foot is a 10.5, order 11. The shoe, with a proper fit, has a modicum of support in the arch The shoe does have great construction, too.