5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and comfortable
I love these shoes, I can walk and run in them without having back pain. I have bought lots more expensive shoes but they weren't comfortable as these. The price and comfort it the best deal - I love it.
Published 4 months ago by jvolvo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite
I have this shoe's predecessor in size 7 and really liked the look and performance of it. I bought the new WX13 in a 6.5 (my normal size) to fit a bit more snug. It arrived and the 6.5 was too big! The shoe also looks cheap to me with the shiny plastic around the toe. I'm returning these shoes and will be looking for something else.
Published 8 months ago by Christine S.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Women's Cross -Trainer, April 9, 2014
I really like how they fit and they are comfortable as well. I think they have enough support and yet they are lightweight. I use them for working out in the gym as well as walking in them outside. I have plantar faciitis and it is important that I have enough support so my heel and foot doesn't give me problems. This shoe is perfect. I like New Balance shoes anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and comfortable, March 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, December 17, 2013
Shoes are light with and offer the heal support I need to avoid back aches. I love my new shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Heaven on your feet!, June 15, 2014
I finally found a pair of shoes that I can use for any activity! Whether it's walking on the treadmill or inclining on the elliptical, these shoes are amazing!! They're so lightweight that you can't even tell you have them on your feet. I definitely recommend these shoes to anyone who uses cardio equipment at the gym.

The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't believe they run true to size. I typically wear a 6.5 in athletic shoes (Under Armor, Nike, etc). The 6.5 in these were too big. I was able to easily return them for a size smaller though. The 6 fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, May 12, 2014
These shoes fit true to size. They are very comfortable, and durable. They are great to wear for any activity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes, May 3, 2014
Helen May "Helen May" (Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies) - See all my reviews
What don't I love about these sneakers?

They fit wonderfully, are soft and easy on the feet. I wear them with thick socks and they still feel comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!, April 19, 2014
Rosemary Ham (Tulsa, OK United States) - See all my reviews
Loved the color and the fit. I get lots of compliments too! I would buy these again and again! Great!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, March 27, 2014
I have Achilles tendonitis and needed a shoe that i could walk in that didn't feel like I was walking on a steel bar...this shoe does that. It does feel a little on the large side but I think thicker socks will sort that out. I wore the shoes on a trip to the UK, had them on for almost 28 hours and my feet felt pretty good. I found the laces too short and had to purchase new ones but a minor set back only. All in all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, July 14, 2014
I had foot surgery to straighten out very crooked toes and so comfortable shoes are not always easy for me to find. These shoes are wonderful! Vey comfortable toes box and supportive. Well worth the cost. I did buy the grey color because for some reason it was $20 cheaper than the other olors. I can't understand that because it goes with everything, but I did not complain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, July 23, 2014
Love this light weight very supportive shoe. Insole is outstanding support for flat feet and wears well all day. I am a teacher and have 5 pairs of this shoe in different colors, three from last year.They wash well in the washing machine. New Balance, please never change this shoe!

New Balance Women's WX813 Cross-Training Shoe