5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better Vitamin B complex on the market
First, the ingredients and the serving size. This information is not included in the product description so I thought I'll put it here.

Folate 400 mcg 100%...
Published 23 months ago by Oleg Medvedkov

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't love the soy in them
Wasn't a huge fan, as I didn't notice any benefits to taking them (no more energy, etc.) and they have soy in them. Not a huge fan, but still heart the brand.
Published 12 months ago by AmazonAddict

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better Vitamin B complex on the market, January 20, 2013

Folate 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 120 mcg 2000%
Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid 45 mg 450%

✔ Herbal Extracts (They give these funky names but you can still see the ingredients):

Optimal Stress Response 140 mg:
Chamomile (flower); Lavender (flower); Eleuthero (root); American Ginseng (root); Hawthorn (berry and leaf)
Immune Support Response 82 mg:
Astragalus (root); Elderberry (berry); Shiitake (mushroom); Cordyceps (mushroom); Reishi (mushroom); Maitake (mushroom)

✔ More Herbal Extracts that go by the name of Superfoods and Spices here:

Organic Spinach (leaf) 155 mg
Soy Lecithin (non-GMO) 132 mg
Organic Blueberry (fruit) 95 mg
Turmeric (rhizome) 6.4 mg hydroethanolic extract and 1.6 mg organic supercritical extract 8 mg
Ginger (rhizome) 3.2 mg hydroethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract 4 mg

➨ Now, the review itself.

This is a pretty darn good B-complex supplement. Good ingredients. The pills are not too large to swallow, which is a plus in my book. It's a bit on the expensive side but I am sensitive to B vitamins so I have to be careful which ones I take.

The "Superfoods" added here are in quantities large enough to help the absorption of B vitamins but if you are into these "Superfoods", you might consider taking some other formulation in addition to this.

➨ A couple of observations (from my experience) on vitamin B complex in general:

✔ The quality of the ingredients, the components, and the amounts, play a big role. Sometimes taking a cheap, grocery store variety B complex might lead to results that are opposite to what we usually expect from taking these vitamins. So, be careful and observe how you react to it, especially if you have some neurological disease - migraine, anxiety, etc.

✔ If you take a single vitamin B for whatever reason - B12, B6, whatever, please keep in mind that all the vitamin Bs act in tandem. You might actually develop deficiency of other B vitamins if you concentrate just on one. So, you might consider taking a good B complex instead.

✔ Vitamin B complex included in most multivitamins is usually not of sufficient quantity and quality to have as much effect as a dedicated vitamin B complex.

As for New Chapter Coenzyme B Food Complex, I've been taking it for a couple of years already. Every time I try to economize and switch to cheaper brands, I can feel the difference. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing for me., May 1, 2011
I've been suffering from anxiety for life, but past about 10 years were the worst. If not my children I could easily cross these 10 years out of my life with no regret if I could. Unexplainable pain in the left side of my ribcage would drive me crazy and it would, sometimes, last for month. I was tense to the point of grinding my teeth when in sleep since I can remember myself and when I was writing something with the pen it would imprint through many pages below - this is how tense I always was. My hymn was Ingrid Michaelson's - I just wanna Be OK, Be Ok, Be OK, I just wanna feel OK. When I didn't have kids I coud just be like that, miserable, but no harm to anyone, I could always hide my feelings and smile and joke like there's nothing wrong with me at all, nobody would even guess, but my husband. I could never take any pills, because I don't like to take medications, but recently I decided that I do need help, because this condition started to affect my relationships with my children, who are still very young to understand what's going on with their mommy. First I thought I'd try something over the counter and I've read about vitamin B being essential for the nervous system. I tried couple of different brands from the local pharmacy - no effect. Than I came across the New Chapter's Coenzyme B Food Complex at my local Whole Foods store and the very next day I finally felt OK first time in many-many years. Actually I don't even remember myself feeling like this ever - just OK. Let me tell you - feeling OK is pretty darn good! It's priceless. I feel like this for couple of month now and still getting used to this in a good way. Too bad so many people don't know about this and suffer their whole life.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Chapter is the best, February 1, 2010
After personally experiencing the difference with New Chapter vitamins, I now exclusively take New Chapter supplements. My B-12 levels were low even after taking an expensive B-complex supplement and I was having to get sporadic injections. No one could explain to me why my body wasn't absorbing the vitamins. After reading a review of New Chapter, I gave it a try. I felt the difference within a week! After many months of taking the B-complex, my last B vitamin level was on the high-normal range----a marked change from previous labs. My body absorbs and utilizes New Chapter supplements and I love all their products. They have made a world of difference in my health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need Calm? Amazing, Seriously Effective Stuff!, September 12, 2012
I used to take B vitamin supplements (not this brand, but another) every day, for about 5 years I did that, and I felt great. I stopped taking them because I was trying to save money and because I wasn't sure if they were doing anything for me, I thought perhaps just a multivitamin would be enough. Well, fast forward about 4 years and I've been dealing with anxiety nearly every day, and just haven't felt myself for a long time. I thought maybe it was just external pressures getting me down or whatever, so I started meditating more regularly and practicing qigong and yoga and so on, and they certainly help, but I still wasn't feeling like myself. One day--I don't know how or why exactly--I decided to look back into B vitamins, thinking that maybe the reason I was feeling weird and not quite myself (not quite like I "used" to feel) had something to do with the need for B vitamins.

Well, let me say this: I feel entirely like myself again. Totally. New Chapter Coenzyme B Food Complex is worth every penny. Entirely. I'm more balanced, grounded, even keeled. Amazing results. And in addition to the B vitamins, there's Chamomile, Blueberry, Turmeric, and all sorts of other great additions--all with great safety profiles. Plus it's organic, which is a huge bonus. I also used to take Inositol and Choline supplements, by the way, and so I looked back into those and have been taking those every other day too--good stuff also--but if I had to choose one supplement that has changed my life for the better, it's these New Chapter Coenzyme B Food Complex dealies. Oh, and you can't go wrong with a 250mg magnesium tablet once a day either. Great for increasing calm and peacefulness, so that's another key recommendation too.

Enjoy!

Namaste

5.0 out of 5 stars I love New Chapter, February 10, 2010
This is no ordinary B-complex vitamin! Your body has quick access to the nutrients in this formula, and it can easily be taken on an empty stomach. I use this vitamin when I am feeling a bit uneven and when I need a boost. The focus it allows me has helped me in tennis competition quite a bit. They are EXPENSIVE - but are worth every penny to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vitamins - great deal!, February 1, 2010
My MD, who is part of an integrative medicine practice, specifically recommended New Chapter B Complex vitamins. I love that they are derived from food and are organic! They're not cheap, but the price for 180 on Amazon is the best I've found.

EDIT (5/7/10): Came back today to buy another bottle and noticed the price on 180 had gone up a lot and it's no longer eligible for free shipping with Prime (probably because it's not available from Amazon directly as of today). You might want to compare prices elsewhere before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, March 6, 2011
wonderful for mood improvement, increased energy, and encouraging weight loss. cannot find a better B vitamin. amazon has a great price for these too. make sure you take the recommended amount though. many people do not realize that if you don't take enough, it is not within therapeutic range, and does not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carpal Tunnel Wonder!, May 13, 2013
I work in the IT/Web Development field and I am always doing what I am doing now.. typing on a keyboard. I had developed very painful carpal tunnel in both hands. I have had multiple shots in both hands to help elevate the issue, but the pain would always return and my hands would become worthless weak appendages again.
I had a friend tell me that Vitamin B would help this, so being desperate and not wanting to go under the knife if at all possible I bought this product with great hope.
I have used a full bottle of it and I have to say that my hope was not in vain.
My carpal tunnel symptoms have all but disappeared. I have strength back in my hands, and with some common sense management (which I was doing before taking the B Complex)I remain virtually pain free. It is so nice to have my hands back and I am not headed for the knife! I could not be more please with the results. I will be buying this product on a regular basis. (note; I starting using this product after the PG buyout of New Chapter, so I think I can safely say; "it is what it is")

5.0 out of 5 stars You will feel a difference!, January 30, 2011
Niaree (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
I really like taking this vitamin, because it makes me feel better. It will take the edge off if I am feeling anxious. It will also gradually boost my energy over 2-3 days to where I wonder how I functioned before.

I choose these over other B-vitamins because all of the ingredients are natural and New Chapter is one of the most recognized for high quality vitamin formulations. They have a food-based formula, which means all of the vitamins are in the form found in food; this should help your body absorb them more readily.

The pills are wide, oval tablets which may feel dry in your throat, so I always take them with plenty of water.

These, as with most B-vitamins will turn your urine bright yellow. It's my understanding this is nothing to worry about as B-vitamins are water-soluble and your body just flushes out what it can't use. Because of this, it's best to spread them out throughout the day to get the most out of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better Vitamin B complex on the market, February 27, 2013

Folate 400 mcg 100%

✔ More Herbal Extracts that go by the name of Superfoods and Spices here:

Organic Spinach (leaf) 155 mg
Soy Lecithin (non-GMO) 132 mg
Organic Blueberry (fruit) 95 mg

➨ Now, the review itself.

New Chapter Coenzyme B Food Complex, 30 Tablets