New Chapter LifeShield Liver Force, 60 Capsules
- Formulated with select species of tonic mushrooms, including Coriolus (Turkey Tail), to promote healthy liver function and detoxification
- Combines species both revered traditionally and researched extensively for liver support
- Full-spectrum mushrooms guarantee minimum 15% beta-glucans for optimal potency and benefit
- Detoxify & purify*
- Combines species both revered traditionally and researched extensively for liver support.*
- Full-spectrum mushrooms guarantee minimum 15% beta-glucans for optimal potency and benefit.
- 100% Grown in the USA
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have used this wonderful product for a long time. Recently ordered it from amazon. It came wrapped inside of newspaper in crushed cartons. Read morePublished on April 11, 2014 by Daisy1
Obliged to thank you with all my heart.
This is a great product really helped my wife in solving problems with the liver.
I have health issues that requires me to take a lot of meds. The meds, unfortunately, affect my liver, which I have tested regularly. A few years ago I started taking liver force. Read morePublished on July 1, 2013 by RG
To protect the health of the liver.I bought my father. Hope this would help his liver health.If it good for liver , I will continue to buyPublished on May 6, 2013 by halaespana
This product definitely helps and is always on time. It's always at a discount which is appreciated and is worth every penny.Published on May 3, 2013 by riana
my mama eat it ,i hope that can help her some good force.
i buy 2,120 count,after over,i will buy it last time.
Has anyone with chronic Hep C tried this product. If so, what were your results? Have your labs improved, and what does your Doc. think?Published on March 18, 2013 by Hep C.