Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 16, 2012 9:05:37 AM PDT
M. Gaudet says:
If this really comes out tomorrow big fail on no release date posted.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 12:34:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 16, 2012 12:35:58 PM PDT
Trust Me says:
I preferred the first cover... what the heck is Funimation doing. First they change it to be DVD only, and now they change the cover. And this close to the supposed release date. Take a crap on the customers much? =/
I swear if the release date is changed because they have to delay it because of all these last second changes. That is very... very displeasing. We'll see if it ships out tomorrow or not.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 1:28:10 PM PDT
M. Bove says:
The release date is still tomorrow as a few people on some boards I frequent have received theirs from early shippers and every other site around the web has the release date as tomorrow. The cover change is not really last second but the details of this release were late getting to retailers. Hopefully amazon gets their act together here and gets this one out soon or I will be forced to order from rightstuf.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 2:01:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 16, 2012 2:03:21 PM PDT
Miroyasha says:
I wouldn't worry to much the old cover art is probably just on the other side i would bet. Also the release date is scheduled for tomorrow.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 2:10:15 PM PDT
M. Bove says:
Nope the old cover art isn't featured anywhere on the packaging. There is reason to worry about this release through amazon though due to the fact that it says it is currently unavailable. If they had them then Prime customers such as myself would have had their's ship out by now and they would have the release date as 4/17 instead of currently unavailable.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 2:47:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 16, 2012 2:49:33 PM PDT
Miroyasha says:
Ah i see, well that's fine with me then I'm a Nymph fan myself so them taking Ikaros off the cover isn't a problem for me. Lol in truth I'm now gonna buy it since they did change the cover art! ;) As for the shipping i always do my purchasing through Rightstuf so as long as they keep doing right by me they will continue to get my money.

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 6:18:19 AM PDT
Kaiser499 says:
Lame, I liked the old cover art.

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 6:18:47 AM PDT
Kaiser499 says:
Lame, I liked the old cover art. Was probably too risque for America.

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 12:01:31 PM PDT
Trust Me says:
I really preferred the old cover art, it was way more high quality and very beautiful. This cover art is just plain and just has some of the characters randomly scattered around it. =/
At this point, with rightstuf already having it in stock. I'm wondering if I should still wait for Amazon or just get it from rightstuf. It would be cheaper to wait for Amazon, but if they take too long, I may as well just order from rightstuf with 5day shipping. I've had this problem once with Amazon before where a preordered limited edition video game they didn't have on release. Took almost a week for them to finally have it and it shipped out. So from experience I know this can either be a quick or long wait. I'll give it a few more days I guess. If it's not out before Thursday I know I probly wont have it by this week and just change to rightstuf.

And the fact Amazon hadn't even had a released date posted for this for a very long time I'm kind of weary anyway. Let us hope for the best in these next few days people... let us hope.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 17, 2012 2:11:51 PM PDT
M. Bove says:
I'll wait until Friday if nothing by then rightstuf will be getting my business.

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 3:00:19 PM PDT
wow preorded this along time ago and still no shipping confirmation, now it says out of stock. Has anyone got a shipping confirmation?

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 3:49:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 17, 2012 5:00:00 PM PDT
Trust Me says:
Now they have it but it usually ships in 9-11 days? SERIOUSLY?! My preorder hasn't even been updated from the old $58 price to the new lower $36

Update:
Just got an order update from Amazon in my e-mail. Saying the estimated delivery is April 30th - May 1st. Put that on my amazon prime 2 day shipping so it's according to the current 9-11 day shipping process. If this isn't fixed by Thursday-Friday I'm really just going to have to give rightstuf my business on this one.
Also, the price of $58 still hasn't been updated to the lower one...

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 7:59:11 PM PDT
miles says:
this is getting really annoying and i might just cancel the order and go to fye to see if i can get it there

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 12:15:24 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 18, 2012 12:17:18 PM PDT
Trust Me says:
Amazon finally updated my order to the lower $36.
It seems though it's not just Amazon having stock issues with this. Rightstuf as well is on the state 'More Arriving Soon' so you'd be waiting around the same amount of time as you would for Amazon.

I guess this has been a Funimation problem all around.
Release date pushed back from March by almost a month in April, no Bluray just DVD, and changing the cover art. And now this... what do they want from us?! Because it's obviously not our money! xD

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 1:49:27 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 18, 2012 1:49:38 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 1:53:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 18, 2012 2:05:35 PM PDT
Miroyasha says:
Yeah i noticed that Rightstuf is already in the "More Arriving Soon!" state but i can confirm that anyone who placed a last minute pre order with Rightstuf on the 16th should be unaffected as that's what i did and i just received confirmation that my copy is in the mail.

**** UPDATE ****

I just checked Rightstuf looks like they are now in stock again so to anyone who may want to purchase a copy now would be the time.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Apr 16, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Heaven's Lost Property Forte: Season 2 (Limited Edition)
Heaven's Lost Property Forte: Season 2 (Limited Edition) by Saori Hayami (DVD - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (84)